Lost (Mpreg) pt.5

It's been a couple days since I've known and I can tell I've been acting different. Magnus keeps asking me what's wrong but I always say, nothing.

As I'm drinking some wine I think about my child I lost and how if it lasted just two more months it would be here. I think about how I can't have children, neither can Magnus because, well, he's a Warlock.

I hear the door open and I see Magnus walk in but I look down at the wine again and take a sip.

"Why are you drinking that? You're not supposed to Alec."

"Why does it matter?"

"You want our child to die?"

"No! I never want that." I yell but whisper to myself, "it already has."

I continue remembering about my child and I keep hearing Magnus and it sends me over the edge.

"SHUT UP!" I scream while I throw the cup at the floor, glass and wine going every where.

I break down crying and fall to the floor. Magnus immediately runs to me and tries calming me down.

"Hey Alec, shhhh, you're going to be okay."

"No I'm not okay."

"Why? What happened?"

I look at Magnus with more tears in my eyes and tell him everything. Once I'm done I look at him and I can't read his expression.

"I'm sorry......I'm So sorry I should of told you."

"No, no don't apologize. It's okay Alexander it's not your fault."

"We lost her."

"I know."

"I miss her."

"We all will." Magnus says, hugging me on the ground. "It'll be okay Alec, it'll be okay. I love you and I want you to remember that."

"I love you too."

Idea from sykrh_mhdxx