3. The Conversation

Once the bell rings everyone stands up and makes their way out of class ready to go home. I see Jace wave to me when he gets to the door and then continues following Maia after.

I slowly stand up and walk toward Magnus' desk and sit on one of the tables in front of him.

"So what did you have to talk about?" I ask. He looks over at me and puts his pen down leaning back in his chair.

"You never told me you were still a student in high school."

"You never told me you were a teacher." I say back with sass in my attitude.

"Listen Alec doing things with a teacher is um, not really allowed."

"Who said I wanted to be with you or do things with you?" I ask looking at the table. The truth is though, I have been thinking about him since Staurday night.

"Wow ouch, that hurt. I was just saying that we wouldn't be allowed to do anything else since I'm your teacher and you are a student."

"I graduate in a month Magnus."

"Oh so you do think about me!" Mangus says with a smile.

"I -- well. You're confusing me!"

"Well I'm sorry about that. I just wanted to let you know."

"Okay." I say standing up and grabbing my things. I walk over to the door and mentally slap myself.

"Magnus?" I ask turning around.

"Yes?"

"I - I need a ride home." I say shyly.

"Of course you do." Mangus says smiling standing up and grabbing his keys and paper work, "Let's go shall we?"