2. The Truth Comes Out

I sit on the couch near the set that Dom and Harry are acting on. It's been a couple weeks since we all went out and hung out because everyone has just been busy.

After everyone is done with their scene and we all make our way back toward the make up department a conversation immediately stirs up.

"Why don't we all go out tonight? Head to that new bar down town?"

I get a bunch of yes and nods in return so we all make our way back home to get dressed for the night. Harry soon comes by to pick me up and I can't help but stare at him.

"What?"

"Nothing." I say quickly looking out the window.

"You were checking me out."

"What?" I say breathlessly, "I wouldn't dare."

"You wouldn't dare to check me out? Oh come on I'm wonderful." Harry says with a smile.

"Yeah, I know." I say back to Harry.

Once we get to the bar and meet everyone we all fall into the same routine. Kat and Em go to the bartenders, Harry is on the floor dancing half the time, Alberto and Isaiah our in their own little conversation while I'm watching Harry and Dom is trying to get my attention.

"Matt seriosuly who do you check out every time we are here?"

"It's no one Dom. Just seeing different people, you know?" I say with a fake smile. I put my attention back on Harry as I watch him come over.

"Hey Matt can we talk out side?" Harry says.

"Um yeah sure." I say following Harry out of the bar, watching us everyone gives us a confused look.

Once we get outside he turns around and faces me.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah I just, I dont know I'm sick of hiding this Matt. To our friends."

"I know Harry but I'm afraid."

"Why? Matt I love you and if people don't see that then oh well. They already like Malec so why can't they like, you know us."

"I want to tell them. What even got you thinking about this."

"I saw two people together and then when I turned around I saw you looking at me." Harry says looking away.

"Harry I want to do this but ----."

I quickly get interrupted by a pair of lips kissing me. Not thinking that we are out in the open I kiss back but quickly realize that, we are out in the open! I pull away and look at Harry.

Quickly I look around but when I look back at Harry his eyes are wide. "Matt I'm sorry."

"What?"

He points behind me and I quickly turn around seeing all of our friends.

"Hey." I say quietly scratching my neck. "Well this is awkward."