6. Argument

I slowly turn around to look at Magnus. His face is full of emotions. Anger, hurt, sadness and sympathy.

"Listen just heal Jace and we'll talk about this later." I tell him sternly. I walk up the steps and up to the door for Magnus. He doesn't move and I point into the room.

He sighs and walks up the stairs. Once he reaches me he starts to talk.

"Listen Alec."

"Stop. Go heal Jace." I say before he can talk anymore. He gives me a annoyed look but walks into the room.

-A couple hours later-

Magnus leaves the room and nods his head signalling that Jace is fine. He walks down the stairs and stops in front of me.

"I think we need to talk." Magnus says quietly. I look at him with anger and sadness.

"I suppose." I say walking to my office. I open the door and let him walk in. Once he's all the way in I close the door.

I turn around to look at Magnus and he shurgs his shoulders.

"I don't know what to say."

"Why don't you start with the breakup. You never really told me why you did it."

"I was just stressed and the Queen was telling me things and with work and everything being with someone was to much."

"Okay..."

"What?"

"So having work is to much? Siding with the Queen is to much to be with someone?"

"Alec I..."

"No! That's literally what you just said Mangus! I worked too! I fought demons every night, I had paper work to do every night, I had meeting to attend every night and I had things to do with the Queen and every other Downworlder member too! And I still found time to come home and be with you!"

"Alec your taking this in a whole different way."

"Am I?"

"Yes you are! I couldn't handle the stress!"

"What stress Magnus? What was doing three potions for people and then betraying your boyfriend and his friends to much stress for you?"

"Well you never told me you were immortal!"

"You broke up with me Magnus! On our anniversary! How was I supposed to tell you when I was on the verge of crying right in front of you!? Huh? Tell me that!" I yell at Magnus. He looks at me with nothing to say. And I slap my hands on my legs.

"Exactly." I say heading to my desk. I'm about to sit down until I hear Magnus voice again.

"You shouldn't of done it." Magnus says quietly.

Izzy POV

As me and Clary stand out side of Alec's door we see Jace come around the corner with a crutch.

"What's going on?"

"Mangus and Alec are fighting and Magnus just told Alec he shouldn't of turned Immortal."

"Oh god." Jace says walking to the door. We all go quiet and listen to their conversation.

Alec POV

"What did you say?"

"You shouldnt of became immortal. You will regret it."

"No I won't."

"What about your family Alexander?"

"Magnus they are fine with it. I wouldn't of done it if they weren't. I became immortal for you. To be with you. And all you did was break up with me.

For a year all I did was cry and drag my self around. All I wanted was to be with you."

"I don't know why."

"Because I loved you Magnus! Is that so hard to get in your mind!?"

"Yes! You never called me after words."

"Why would I? You left me after three years! I was heart broken! You also betrayed me by following the Queen!"

"I had to do what I had to do!"

"And what's that!?"

"Protect you! She was going to hurt you and I didnt want that for you."

"Why not?"

"Because I loved you......I still do." Magnus says quietly. I look at him in shock and put my hand in the air.

"What?"

"I love you Alexander....I always have and I haven't even dated anyone else. Not even a hook up. I've missed you and I just didnt know how to tell you."

"So you tell me six years later?"

"It's not like your going anywhere Alexander." Magnus says with a small smile. I look at him and give him a small smile too.

"I guess your right."