5. Acceptance

Walking into the insitute with Magnus feels weird. I haven't seen him for almost seven years and since he's still single and not even a parent and I am it's different.

Reaching the doors that lead to the room I look at Magnus and turn towards him waving my hand around.

"I'd wait out here If I was you. Theres a lot of people in there." I tell Magnus. He nods his head and I walk into the room heading to my siblings.

"Hey man. Everything okay?"

"Actually there's someone here and I think you all should come with me." I say to my siblings and there partners. They all nod there heads and follow me out the door.

Once we get outside I close the door quickly and were now face to face with Magnus who has his arms crossed and a scared, nervous expression.

"Why the hell is he here?" Jace says growling.

"You killed my mom!" Izzy yells. They all stare at Magnus dangerously and all I do is put my hands up.

"Wait. He's told me what actually happened. Let him explain." I tell them. They all sigh but nod there head. Magnus then look at me and everyone else with wide eyes but tells them everything.

They all look at Mangus apologetically after he's done speaking. He looks over at me and then back at everyone else.

"Well....it looks like I interrupted a party and you all have kids to look after so I should head to my loft."

"Are you moved back into the old one?"

"Yeah." He says and tries walking away before Izzy says something.

"Hey Magnus? Do you have any kids?" Izzy asks Magnus. He shakes his head.

"Dating?"

"No. All I really did in India was mope around and then stayed in my loft mainly. Watching tv or trying new spells.

I'll see you guys around though okay?" He says and walks out of the institute.