1. Breaking Up

I open the door to Harry's apartment and take in a deep breath. Harry texted me earlier saying we had to talk.

Walking in further I see him on the couch. Knocking on the door to the living room he looks up and gives me a smile that looks forced.

I walk over and sit next to Harry and he looks at me not doing anything.

"Is everything okay Harry?" I ask after a moment of us just staring at each other.

Harry looks at me and shakes his head. I reach for his hands but he pulls them away making my heart clench in pain.

"Harry what's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore. It's doesn't feel right for some reason and my family is mad at me, my ex won't even look at me anymore. I don't know, I just can't do this anymore." Harry said taking a deep breath.

"What do you mean?" I ask feeling tears in my eyes. Harry doesnt look at me and after awhile of silence I ask again, "Harry. What do you mean?"

"I'm breaking up with you Matt." Harry says. I look at him in disbelief. After a year of dating this is what he does to me.

"I'm still going to be on the show. I love it and I won't leave. I will still play Magnus. I just can't be your boyfriend in the real world Matt. I'm sorry."

"After a year ----- I --- I gotta go." I say standing up.

"Matt I ----."

"No." I say raising my hand to stop him, "please you've done enough already. Just stop." I say walking out of the apartment and walking the streets of New York.

I'm back. I'm doing good and my family is okay. I actually know what to write about now too.

It's been a good couple days and I'll be posting again👍