6. Dreams Awake

*Mangus Point of View*

Sitting on the edge of my bed I look at all the pictures of me and Alec. I want to remember and I don't even know why. Three days ago when I woke up I hated him and now I'm not even sure on what I feel toward Alec.

Thinking I should get some sleep I get under the covers and close my eyes. Finally getting comftable I was out like a light.

*Alec's Point of View*

Waking up to the sound of screaming I look over at the time. I've only been asleep for about three hours.

Running out of my bedroom and into Mangus' I see him tossing and turning violently. Rushing over I start shaking him to wake up but nothing happens.

He starts mumbling things and he's sweaty. His body is shaking violently and soon he's screaming again.

*Mangus Point of View - His Dreams*

"Mama!" I scream as I pull away the blanket to show the knife stuck in her chest. I hear a man behind me and he starts calling me abomination. Quickly I use my magic and burn him alive. Not knowing what to do I run outside freaking out knowing both my parents are dead and it's because of me.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"You hate me Mangus. I put you in the hospital. Because of me you got hurt."

"I don't hate you Alexander. I would always use my magic when you need it. I'm fine trust me. I don't hate you. You aren't useless."

"Yes I am! Mangus my entire life I was supposed to do what's right. Not put people in danger and that's exactly what happened. You were so close to.......not being here anymore. All because of me."

"Alexander enough! You say any of those things again I'll make sure I put a spell on you to keep you quiet!"

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"What are you staring at?"

"Just how beautiful everything is and especially how stunning you look right now."

"Now when did my boyfriend become such a sap?"

"Since the day I met you." Alexander answers me. We both kiss and all I could think about was how perfect everything was right now.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"You once asked me what I was afraid of. It's this."

"No, Mangus."

"I'm sorry. Good bye Alexander." I say walking away from Alec. I get into the elevator and turn around seeing all the pain in his eyes and the unshed tears.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

I open up my eyes with tears running down my face. I see Alexander right next to me with a worried expression.

"Magnus? Are you okay? You kept screaming and mumbling things. I was getting worried."

"Alexander?"

"You rememeber?" Alec asks with wide eyes.

"Can you do me a favor?"

"Anything."

"Can you just....hold me?" I ask. He nods his head and gets in bed with me. Immediately I wrap my arms around his waist.

"What happened Mangus?"

"It was just to much. Things from my past come to my mind. Our fights came to my mind. Battles, break ups, and even good times. It was just all to much."

"Do you remember me?" Alec ask softly. I look up at him and smile.

"You and I went to Tokyo for one of our dates. You and I found a little photo booth and I got super excited so both of us went in and took pictures.

When we got home you were complaining about fatty tuna." I say making my self laugh, "you then handed me a charm, a omamori charm actually. It's supposed to give me luck and protection. We then almost kissed but your cockblock brother wouldn't let us."

Alec starts laughing and looks at me smiling, "I missed you." Alec says.

"I missed you too Alexander." I say kissing him. Pulling away I lay my head on his chest and we both fall asleep to the sounds of our breathing.