Unique He Is

"Magnus cover me!" I hear Alec scream my name across the field. I quickly run as fast as I can dodging every sword, bullet and magic that comes my way.

When I reach Alec we both kill every demon coming toward us and every enemie against us. Sounds of war surround us. The screams, the pleading, and explosions are everywhere.

Once our army kills most of our enemies I quickly turn around seeing Alec in a open spot. Noticing another Warlock ready to aim I quickly get into action.

"Alec! Look out!" I scream as I run as fast as ever. Alec turns around but the ball of magic is too close. Quickly I run in front of him and my wings spread blocking the magic and shielding me and Alexander.

I slowly put my wings down and notice the Warlock dead on the ground. I look up at Alec and see everyone staring at me. I quickly hide my wings again and look away.

"You have wings?"

"You weren't supposed to see them but it was the only way to save you." I say still looking down. I feel a hand touch my cheek and I look up at Alec.

"It's okay, you don't need to be ashamed of showing them. Even if it's just me for now on. There beautiful, you're beautiful."

I smile at Alec and look at everyone else who is busy cleaning up the field or heading into a portal. I look back at Alec and kiss him.

"Thank you."

JassyJass15
Idea from ^^