Drunk Alec

Sitting next to Alec on the couch he looks over at me and smiles. Hiccuping with soon a laugh after wards he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Magnus?"

"Yes Alexander?"

"I know what you arrreeee." He says dragging out his words and whispering. He lifts his head and gets close to me.

"Um, a Warlock?"

"No." Alec answers in a whining voice. I look at him confused and when he doesn't answer I smile and look around a little bit.

"Are you going to tell me what I am or?"

Alec looks at me and then his face turns to sadness, "I forgot." He says in a pout.

"Oh well that's okay." I say patting his back and smiling.

"Oh I rememeber!" Alec says sighing straight and looking over at me, "my husband. That's what you are. You're my husband."

"Alexander no I'm ----."

"The love of my life? That too."

My heart swells up with love while I smile at him but I continue to settle him down.

"What I was trying to say was I'm just----."

"The most amazing person alive?"

"Just your boyfriend." I tell Alec. His smile turns into a frown and looks at me sadly.

"Oh."

"Oh?"

"I think that needs to change." Alec says looking at me again, a smile forming on his face. I look at him with confusion while he starts to speak again.

"Immediately." Alexander says. I look at him lovingly and pull him over to me. He starts to giggle as a lay him down on my lap and start to run my fingers in his hair.

"Just sleep dear, okay?"

"Okay." Alexander says before closing his eyes.