6. Visitor

With a drink in my hand and the tv playing in the back ground all I'm focused on is the hard impatient knock on my door.

Sighing loudly I sit my drink down and walk toward the door yanking it open only to be face to face with Alexander.

"I wanted to check on you." Alec says to me quietly. I keep staring at him and look at the ground trying to find something to say.

"Okay." I say not moving from my spot. "Um well, here I am." I say awkwardly.

"Magnus I'm sorry. I know that won't change the last four years but I should of been there for you."

"What do you mean?" I asks looking at Alec. His eyes are showing love but saddness in them too.

"Clary told me somethings after your outburst at the restraunt. I know something from my own perspective but she told me a little more. Not everything but somethings." Alec says taking a deep breath. "She told me about your parents."

My breath hitches making me choke a little bit. Alec comes over and pats my back after I summon my self water.

"If you don't mind Magnus I think we should, need, to talk." Alec tells me after my breath returns. I look at Alec and nod my head slowly.

"Okay." I say finally after not being able to get it out.