2. Please Wake Up

Mangus has been laying in the institute since that Saturday night, two days ago. He hasn't moved not even flinched. The Silent Brothers tell me that they are worried there's blood in his brain.

Not having any kind of treatment right now it could cause issues before they get their hands on some kind of treatment to help Mangus.

His gashes are healed but there's two nasty scars down his stomach which I know will just ruin his confidence.

I hear the door open but I don't care. I haven't really cared about anything really. All I want to do is sit next to Mangus, hold his hand and hope that maybe he'll wake up soon.

"Alec? You need some sleep." I hear Izzy's voice fill the room.

"I need to be with Mangus. That's what's important right now. Sleep can wait."

"Not if you get sleep deprived. Alec your health matters too. Mangus will always be there when you wake up."

"You make it sound like he will never wake up. No I can't leave him. You would understand if it was you and Simon.

Just imagine having the night of your life with Simon. He calls you beautiful, stunning and you do the same. You admire him and you see how beautiful the snow looks and think everything is okay.

Then you turn around to get something off the ground you know he will love and that night ends because he's almost on the verge of death.

Then suddenly all you know is your back to this horrible dangerous life watching your lover in a coma that could never wake up and that loving world you were living in with him is now......vanished.

How would you feel?" I say with tears in my eyes turning around to face Izzy, "how would you feel?"

"Upset. Lonely. Hatred toward all evil things out there that won't let us have a normal life or at least a normal night."

"Exactly. So just imagine how I feel right now. Sleep isn't important right now. To you it would be the same thing."

"I understand. I'm sorry Alec."

"It's fine. I just had to make someone understand. Could you maybe..?"

"Yeah I'll be in my room if you need me." Izzy says giving me a smile and walks out the door. I turn back around and grab Mangus' hand. Using my other I move the hair out of his eyes and caress his cheek.

"Please Wake up Mangus. For me. For us. Please just wake up."