2. Robbed

"I'm going to ask some questions now okay? I want you only to say 'yes' or 'no' understand?"

I slowly nodded my head and I felt the knife cut my skin a little bit. I winched in pain and my eyes teared up a little bit.

"I asked you a question!"

"Yes! Yes....I understand." I say in a frightened tone.

"Good. Do you have money?" The man says in my ear. I feel a lump in my throat as tears make there way down my face.

"Yes." I answers with a weak and cracking voice.

"Good. Give it to me."

"No. It's all the money I have." I tell the man. I feel his grip get tighter until it's hard for me to breath.

"I told you to give it to me." The man says. I nod my head and reach into my pocket and pull out the $40 dollars. He quickly grabs it and throws me on the ground.

He picks up my backpack as one of his guys throws me against the wall as I watch him, as best as I could, search my bag.

He dumps everything out and soon clothes, blankets, pictures, extra money and bathroom used objects come out.

He grabs the money and then looks through the clothes. He throws them across the alley way into a muddy puddle. He then picks up a picture.

"No! Don't touch that!" I scream. The guy behind me pushes me against the wall harder and puts his knife against my cheek.

"Please....." I say with tears. He stands up and nods to the man behind me. He cuts me cheek deeply and when he's done throws me on the ground. The guy looks at the picture and then throws it in front of me into another muddy puddle.

He takes off with his money leaving me in that alley way. I pick up the picture with tears in my eyes as I slowly stand up winching in pain since he threw me to the ground.

I stuff everything back into my backpack and leave the alley way. I look back at the party across the street from me and make my way back over there. I find a bench and sit down starring at the now muddy picture.

Tears run down my face and mixes with the blood and rain also running down my face.

I soon lay down on the bench in the cold as tears still continue falling until sleep takes over.