Kids

-Magnus POV-

I've known for five days now, five days I've known I'm pregnant. And during those five days what have I been doing? Well planning on how to tell Alec.

Me and Alec just had a fight about him and Jace, causing Alec to storm out.

I sit on the couch waiting for Alec to come back home, if he decides to come back tonight.

Another hour passes by and there's still no sign of him. Thinking he left for good I put my hand on my stomach and feel a tears in the back of my eyes.

I then heard the front door open and slam shut. I look up and see Alec.

"I'm still mad, but I have no idea why you are so jealous of Jace."

"Because you used to love him Alec. And I don't know if you still do."

"Of course I don't Magnus. You know we've been going through a lot of rough spots. You being jealous, us working so much."

I roll my eyes and look away from Alec. "Do not throw our work into this fight, like you always do."

"Why not? It's one of the biggest issues in our life isn't it?"

"Mmm." I reply bluntly, not caring about this argument anymore.

"What?" Alec says in a angry tone coming closer. I look up at Alec and shake my head.

"I didn't say anything."

"Exactly so tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing." I say with no emotion, my hand still on my stomach.

"Dammit Magnus! Why do you always do this? You always refuse to talk and it's so frustrating."

"I don't always do that."

Alec shakes his head and heads to the bedroom, I sigh out loud and get up following him.

When I get to the bedroom I see Alec sitting on the bed.

"You've been so emotional latley and we keep having arguments. I don't know what to do anymore. I think it might be best if I go to the institute and let us calm down."

"No! Please don't."

"Why not Magnus. You're always so bossy and------."

"I'M PREGNANT!" I yell out loud. Alec looks up at me and slowly stands, his eyes wide.

"Are you joking?"

"Why would I be joking about that? I'm pregnant."

Alec quickly sits me down on the bed and I look at him. "Why I've been emotional and crabby? Because of the pregnancy. I was worried and I don't sleep. I'm sorry for fighting with you."

"No, no it's okay Magnus. I'm the sorry one. You must of had a specific way to tell me and all I did this week was yell at you. I'm sorry."

I smile at Alec and lean in kissing him. When we pull away I look at Alec. "So what about the baby? How do you feel?"

"It's different but I still love you and I'm going to be there, so don't think other wise."

I smile at Alec and he does the same, pulling me down on the bed, both of us cuddling before falling asleep.

Idea from JassyJass14