Our last name

"Lightwood!" Alec shouted across the loft.

"Bane!"

"LIGHTWOOD."

"BANE."

"Lightwood!!!!!"

"Bane!!!!!"

At that moment Jace and Isabelle walked in and looked at the couple who are on different sides of the loft yelling.

"Why are you yelling?"

"I want our last name to be Lightwood."

"And I want it to be Bane."

"Light.Wood."

"Bane Alexander. It's going to be Bane."

Alexander throws his hands up in the air and sits on the couch grabbing a drink. "Whatever."  Alec says taking a drink.

Me and Jace look at each other and then back at the couple. "Why not Lightwood-Bane?"

Alec and Magnus both look up and then look at each other. "I never thought of that."

"Me either."

Jace walks over to the couch and sits down next to Alec. "Why does it matter anyway?"

"Well Alec wants the name to continue and I don't have any family with the name Bane but me so I wanted my name to continue for a long time. And Thats why I wanted Bane because Alec's family already has many generations."

"Well you should of told me that. I would of let us do Bane."

"I was to caught up yelling at you to tell you any of that."

Isabelle sits down on the other couch and takes a drink too. "So is it going to be Bane or Lightwood-Bane."

"Bane." Alec says at the same time Magnus says "Lightwood-Bane."

They both stare at each other while me and Jace roll our eyes. "Not again." I say out loud sighing.