Always Pt. 3

-Alec POV-

I quickly step out of the portal. When I look around I see I have landed in the London Institute.

"Alec!" I turn around quickly and see a women walking up to me. Slightly shorter since I'm pretty tall.

"You must be Evelyn?" I ask shaking her hand.

"Yes I am. Magnus is the infirmary asking for you."

I nod at her and start walking off but quickly turn around and grab her hand.

"Is he..... Okay?" I ask her with worry in my voice.

"Yes. After I called you we got someone here to heal him. He's super drained though but you can take him home if you'd like."

I quickly run off and head to the infirmary to see Magnus laying in a bed with a giant bandage around his hip. When he hears the door click shut Magnus quickly looks at me with a smile on his face.

"Alec." He says releasing a breath of relief.

"Are you okay? You've got me worried sick."

He nod toward me and takes my hand In his. He slowly messages My hand by rubbing circles on my palm.

"I kept to my promise Alexander. I'll never leave you."

"You better not. And your on house rest..... For as long as I want."

He gave me a smile and a small laugh that I've missed.

"Of course Alexander. Anything you want."

"What I want is for you to come home."

"Then that's what we shall do."

He slowly takes my hand and makes a portal back home. Landing us to the bedroom of our apartment. We sit on the bed and just hold each other's hands while our foreheads touch.

"Aku cinta Kamu, Alexander. I'll be home every time. Always."

"And I'll be here waiting for you. Always."