Are We Ready

Sitting in the living room I’m lost at thought and don’t notice Magnus sitting next to me. He taps me on the shoulder and I finally return to reality and look over at Magnus.

“What are you thinking about?”

“It’s nothing” I answer back. That makes magnus look at me knowing something is wrong. Giving up I sigh and move my hand around.

“I’m just thinking about Jace and Izzy.”

“Are they okay?”

“Yeah they are fine, just thinking about Destiny and Kaycee.” I tell him. He nods trying to understand but I can tell he’s still confused.

“Magnus. Clary and Jace are expecting Matt soon so Destiny will have a brother. Simon and Izzy have Kaycee and you and I don’t have any kids.”

“You want kids?”

“I do. I want another member of this family. We’ve been together for three years now but i understand if you don’t want any.”

“No, No. I do. I’ve actually been thinking about it a lot.”

“You have?”

“Yes. I know a good adoption center.” Magnus says making me smile. He smiles back at me and I hug him tightly.

“You actually wanna do this?”

“I think it would be a wonderful thing to do Alexander.”

“We’re having kids.”

“We’re having kids.” Magnus says confirming it and smiling.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”