Pregnacny

I've been preganant for awhile now but Magnus doesn't know. I'm actually planning on telling him on our Anniversary which is tomorrow.

We've been married for two years and I'm happy we can finally add something to our life.

Magnus though didn't seem to happy today not telling me why I of course bugged him maybe more than just a little bit.

When Magnus came home I knew it was him because the door slammed shut.

"Hey Magnus."

"Hi." Magnus replied heading to the kitchen. Knowing he's mad I get up and follow him to the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" I ask knowing that there is something wrong and I want to know why.

"Yes." Magnus says in a angry tone giving Alec a sign that something is wrong.

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing." He says still walking away. I sign out loud and nod my head. "So what you can't trust me any more with anything? You've been acting weird since yesterday."

"Really? Are you going to throw that into every issue that's going on?"

"Well I wouldn't have to bring it up if you could trust me. So just tell me!"

"Well obviously you are hiding something from me." Magnus says looking me straight in the eye. "If you couldn't tell you are gaining a lot of weight recently." Magnus says.

"Yeah I know."

"So you can't tell me but you insist I tell you what's wrong with me?"

"I can explain."

"Really?"

"Yes." I say shyly. I hear Magnus sigh and I look up.

"Obviously you can't so don't expect me to tell you everything."

"God magnus! Does it take a fucking genius to know? I'm fucking pregnant with our baby that's why I'm so big!

I was going to tell you tomorrow but never mind that!" I scream at Magnus and notice his eyes going wide.

"So yes I can tell you because I'm not afraid! I had a good reason to keep this from you because I thought it would be a good surprise on our Anniversary.

  So the one who is actually keeping secrets is you!" I yell turning around and leaving the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Magnus says with regret, anger and sadness in his voice.

"Work." I reply sharply slamming the door behind me.

Idea from odelo233mention a user