Coming Home

-Magnus POV-

As I'm walking home ready to be in Alexander's arms I think about what it is like to come home to someone you love deeply. I think about all the memories and challenges we've gone through.

Coming home to Alexander is like you haven't seen your family after a year. Knowing that Alec is always at home waiting for me and immediately hugs me when I walk in is what love is like.

Knowing that every day I come home to my true love makes me walk faster, my smile grows, my heart beat is faster all because of one man.

After being gone for work in a different state or country even and coming home is like you don't know you're partner at all but, after that one small thing they do you remember why you love that person.

Every time I see the building get closer I feel my self get happier and, get more butterflies in my stomach. True love isn't something that fades. True love is when you come home you get the same feeling over and over again no matter how long you've known him.

True love is when you aren't afraid to go home. True love is when you ask to get off early to see your partner.

And its all a patern. You feel excited to get home but home sick because you know it's thirty minutes away. You then feel butterflies in you're stomach when you know you're only fifteen minutes. You start remembering memories that reminds you why you come home.

You're heart starts beating and you start walking faster when you see the building. And once you walk in the door you are meet with a pair of arms, the smell of cotton and coffee and hazel eyes and the best voice you could ever hear, "How's my kitten?"

Idea from JenniferFoster098