3. Heart Broken

When Alec doesn't answer my question I start to get worried. He's been looking at the floor for three minutes now.

"Alexander?"

He slowly looks up at me and his eyes fill up with tears. We both know what's going to happen and it's slowly breaking him.

"When do you have to go?"

"In about two days." I answer. He let's go of my hands and stands up wiping the tears away. He stops walking and pinches the bridge of his nose.

I slowly stand up walking toward him and see him shaking. I walk in front of him and see new tears rolling down his face. I quickly pull him into a hug and we both just embrace each other.

"I want to come with." He says softly, "I want to come with but you understand why I can't."

"I know, I know. I wish you could come with or I could just stay. We could make it work."

"How?"

"Let's not worry about the how part."

"What's the best solution of this Mangus?" He says pulling away and looking me in the eyes, "You even said your self that you could be back in two years or a centurie. It's never going to work out like that."

"I don't want to leave you though."

"I don't either."

"We have to do it though.....don't we?" I say with tears finally rolling down my face since I know what's going to happen.

He slowly nods and I lean up and kiss him slowly.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"I guess we're......ex's?"

"I don't like that word." Alec says looking at me with more tears.

"I don't either." I say hugging him one last time tightly.