Anniversary Flashback pt. 2

Alec POV

Rechab:

After we separated he put his forehead against mine.

"And Thats my way to show you that I trust you with everything I got."

"Thank you."

And it was that moment where I knew I loved Magnus and I always will.

Now:

*End of Flash back*

I had called Tessa to help me out. She made a plan that after dinner I have to go to central park and there will be Tessa with a portal.

Just then I hear the familiar sound of the lock turning and in came Magnus.

"Hey Angel"

"Hey Mags." I said while smiling.

"What?"

"I have something planned for tonight."

"Of course you do."

I kept staring at Magnus while he took his shoes off and made his way to the couch. He sat down, kissed me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Happy Anniversary Dear. Now what does Alexander have planned tonight?"

"Well That's a surprise but I can tell you to look your best and wear your, well you already have nice clothes but the all time best fanciest suit ever."

"I think I can manage that." He said with a smile while standing up with me following to change too.

*Time Skip (Nothing important just changing and Alec driving to Queen)*

"Alec do you know how expensive this place is?"

"Yes. Which is why I used your credit card but Thats not important. All you need to do is be happy and enjoy tonight. Deal?"

"I was already enjoying tonight I was just worried about the prices. And now I really have to."

"Will you stop complaining and eat your pasta?"

"Yes your majesty."

"You dork." I said while laughing.

*Another time skip to end of dinner*

"Come on, we have another place to go."

"Another place? You are spoiling me Lightwood."

"Only for the best boyfriend Bane. Now come on."

We slowly took the time to walk to central park. Talking, laughing. Then we finally made it.

"The park dear? Thats already been done.... Last year."

"No it's not the park. We have to meet someone in the park to get to the place."

We kept slowly walking until I finally say Tessa.

"Hey Tessa!"

"Tessa? What is she doing here Alec?"

"You'll see Mags."

(Tessa is in italics and Magnus is in bold)

"Hey guys! How has  the date been?"

"Great. He took my to my favorite restaurant. We went there once for a date."

"Really? (Sarcasm she knows what happening) Thats so sweet."

"So Tessa is it ready?"

"Yep. Just step through and enjoy the rest of night. Bye guys!"

"Bye Tessa."

(Normal text)

"So Magnus you ready?"

"Of course. Where ever your taking me I can trust you that its not some sort of killing machine."

"Funny."

We slowly stepped in the portal and before you knew it we were standing right out side of the cabin looking at the familiar pond and waterfall.

"Alec. You didn't."

"I did. I took you to the places where we had our first kiss. You took us back to our first date but this night is more than just a kiss."

"Why is that?"

"Well yeah we did have our first kiss here and that's special but it makes it more special because this is the same night you showed me this place because of trust. And um----."

"Alec?"

"This is the first place I knew that I loved you. And I have ever since that night."

"You love me?"

"Of course I do. We've been together for two years. I live with you and we've had amazing times together. I couldn't be happier and I wouldn't choose anyone else to love."

"Alexander, I love you too. So much. Thank you for taking me back here."

"For you I'd do anything. I love you Maggie."