The Perfect Man

Sitting in the meeting with new Downworlders I run my hand over my face from tiredness and from them agruing.

"Okay, okay. Enough of the fighting. To make it simple why don't I ask the High Warlcok of Brooklyn and see what his idea is on letting Shadowhunters join Downworlders in war."

"The High Warlock of Brooklyn? Why isn't he here tonight."

"He's busy." I reply bluntly. She nods her head and smiles and continues talking.

"Yes I wouldn't be shocked. The High Warlock of Brooklyn is a wonderful worker, I've heard he's very glamorous and alluring." She speaks as everyone around the table nods in agreement while Luke and Rapheal look at me with grins.

"Yes well this meeting is over since I have to speak to him. You are all dismissed."

I stand up and start making my way to the loft where Magnus would be. Opening the door I see Magnus with his hair messy, wearing sweatpants, baby food smeared on his face and holding a crying baby.

"It's funny. Someone today called you glamourus and alluring and here you are wearing sweatpants with food on your face." I say walking ingot he kitchen where Mangus is trying to calm Max.

"Working and keeping care of a child is hard. What? Don't think I still look glamorous with food on my face?"

"I think you look adorable, glamorous, hot any day. Even if you were in a princess dress. You're perfect no matter what."

"You're perfect too. And you're very sappy." Magnus says with a smile and I smile back at him picking up my child.

"So how's Max today?"