4. Secret

Walking out of my office I see a bunch of people surrounding Simons desk and so is Alexander. He's currently leaning on the wall and twirling a pen in his hands while smiling at something Tessa said.

Walking over everyone looks at me making me suspicious. People start patting me on the back and I notice Alexander looking at me.

"What's going on?"

"Just around of 'Who's secret is that?' and we all found on that's great."

"What is it?" I asks looking around. I see Will looking over and smiling.

"That you have a crush on someone here in the office."

"Me?"

"Yeah and he's right over there." He says pointing at Alexander. He starts to mess with his neck awkwardly and all I can do is stare at Alexander. I then move my eyes to everyone else not knowing what to say.

"I - um - I have a meeting to attempt. Everyone get back to work." I say sternly and start walking off.

"So is it true?" Tessa asks walking next to me. I don't answer her only look at her.

"I - I don't know."

"Yes you do. You wouldn't act this weird if it wasn't true."

"Well then everyone knows even Alexander."

"Is that such a bad thing?"

"I don't want my workers to hate me."

"We don't hate you Magnus and take my advice and talk to Alec rather than ignore him." Tessa says walking off toward her desk. I sigh and enter my office closing the door, since I lied about having a meeting.

'Now everyone knows my secret' I say to myself, 'even Alexander.'