5. The "First" Kiss

"...kiss me?" Mangus asks making me look at him in shock. I quickly start shaking my head at him.

"No Mangus. You might not get your memories back."

"But I could. I could feel something and even if I don't remember it's a start."

"I don't know."

"Alec you told me you would if I really wanted it. You told me stories and now I'm asking for this one simple task."

"Are you sure?" I asks fidgeting with my fingers.

"Of course I am." Mangus whispers. Nodding my head I come over to sit next to Mangus. I move one of my hands behind his neck as he puts his hands on my hip.

I bring his head closer and our lips meet. It starts out slow but soon becomes faster. Not wanted to go further I pull away.

I look at Mangus as our hands are still holding each other.

"Your lips feel similar." Mangus says smiling. I smile too but it soon fades.

"But no memories?"

"No memories. I can say things feel similar but I still don't remember any thing of our realtionship. Could you tell me more stories? Maybe some bad?"

"Bad?"

"Yeah."

"Okay um well one night you and I were battling a demon. It attacked me and I was very close to losing blood. You saved me though but when you used all your magic it harmed you. We were both in the hospital for days.

I felt so guilty that I hurt you and I caused you to be in the hospital that I started to become distant. You noticed of course and we talked about it.

Soon it ended up as a fight. I said things that weren't true. Things like how you hate me and I deserve everything. I'm useless in your eyes. I'm just your toy. That kind of thing.

You got pissed, worried, confused even and lashed out on me. It caused me to storm out of the house and not returning for four hours. Coming back home I saw you on thr couch crying and drinking.

I instantly ran to you and hugged you for dear life. I never wanted to hurt you again. I even have a scar from the attack." I say lifting my shirt a little to show a scar on the side of my body, "You have scars too."

"From what?" Mangus asks.

I slowly move down his shirt to show his shoulder and we find a little burn mark.

"This is when there was a war going on right outside of a building. Someone threw you into the building right where it was starting to catch fire. Luckily Jace pulled you out on time but it burnt your shoulder." I say. Lifting his sleeves I show him two marks by his wrist.

"This was when we were at a bad place in our realtionship. You thought everyone hated you and you wanted to end it all. I came to your apartment because we just fought and when I found you, you just talked about the pain.

The pain from being hurt mentally and the pain from being hurt physically. You almost died. Not to mention you were also highly intoxicated." I say giving him a small smile. Lifting his shirt again I show him the two long scars on his stomach.

"This was from the demon attack two weeks ago. As you know you were in a coma and you almost bleed our entirely. The Silent Brothers fixed you up though. I remember the pain you went through though.

You were constantly screaming during it and moving around. Even though you were asleep you felt every single minute of that pain." I answer with tears in my eyes. Looking at Mangus I get off the stool and put the tea in the sink.

"Come on Mangus, let's go to bed okay?" I say wanting to get off those topics.

"Okay" He answers following me and saying good night while closing his bedroom door. I walk into my room and fall on the bed.

"Just please remember."