2. Lonley Nights

As I lay on the cold couch I turn to face the coffee table. Replaying the same fight over and over again in my mind I close my eyes tightly as I feel the tears run down my face.

How could he call me useless? Right in front of me. Right to my face? I

As I wipe the tears I stand up and head to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of alcohol. Pouring it into a cup I accidentally put it on the ledge as it falls and breaks everywhere.

Bending down on my knees as more tears run down my face I hear foot steps and Magnus voice.

"Alexander?"

I try to ignore him as I continue picking up the glass and clean up the alcohol. Just as I grab a rag and slide it across the floor I feel something sharp cut me and I quickly grab my hand.

"Alexander! Here let me help you."

"I'm fine." I say as I back into the cabinets and hold my hand as I cry quietly.

"No your not. Let me help you." Magnus says as he sticks out his hand. I look at him and let go of my injured hand as he takes it in his.

"W-why are you helping me?" I ask quietly.

"Because your my boyfriend and I care about you."

"Why? I-im useless. I can't do anything. Half the people at the institute don't even like me. I can never plan great missions. I suck at leading. Hell I probably suck at this realtionship too."

"Hey, stop it." Magnus says as he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up slightly so I can look at him.

"You are not useless. You are a great leader. And you don't suck at this realtionship. You are a amazing boyfriend that does anything he can to always make me happy."

"B-but you said -----."

"I know what I said and in that moment I was just angry and wanted to say something to set you off and I said something I shouldn't have. I'm sorry and I never meant to hurt you.

Just the fact that you were going to leave shows me I went to far in the argument."

"I thought you didn't care anymore."

"Of course I care about you Alexander. I love you."

"I love you too Magnus." I say as I hug him tightly.