Soul Mates? AU 3

-Alec POV-

Magnus smiles at me and I smile back.

"So since we never knew each other till now, what exactly do we do?"

Magnus takes my hand and leads me to a much quieter corner. I find Izzy and Jace and they are to just talking to Simon and Clary.

"We talk. Get to know each other. Obviously we are made to be soulmate and so far I know I agree with it." I give him a smile and all he does it laugh.

"Oh, and Alexander is sticking."

"I'm okay with that. But only you can call me it."

He puts his hand to his heart and acts surprised.

"Wow Alexander. I feel blessed to be given the okay to call you that."

I start laughing and he does too.

"I dont know. It feels right when you do it."

After about three hours of talking I notice Jace and Isabelle again, but this time they were standing by each other with Simon and Clary. All four looking at us.

"I think my siblings and their mates are watching us." I tell him, with a small smile.

He looks up at me and grabs my hand.

"Well let's put on a show for them."

I immediately know what he means and we both lean in. It wasnt a peck and a quick pull away. This was actually a passionate, long kiss.

I know we just met but we were meant to be Soulmates.

Once we pull away, I know there's a blush on my face.

"You're cute when you blush." Magnus tells me.

I kiss him again and then look him in the eyes.

"You're always cute." I tell him back.

I look over at my siblings and they are all smiling over at me. Jace then points to his wrist acting like there's a watch there.

I look over at Magnus and give him a frown.

"My siblings are making me leave."

"Well you can leave and we will have a date tomorrow. Or we can go to my apartment, get to know each other, and I promise we won't do anything, and then we still go on a date tomorrow."

I look at him and smile then look back at my siblings.

I point at Magnus and smile, then shrug my shoulders. I immediately get the sign and start walking off.

"I chose option 2."

"I like option 2." Magnus tells me. Taking me to his apartment.