1. Anniversary BreakUp

I looked over at Izzy smiling. She was proud of me I could tell. Today was me and Magnus' anniversary. Three years and today I just became immortal for Magnus.

I watch as Izzy walks over to me as the process just got finished. She gives me a bone crushing hug causing me to laugh.

"Alec I can't even put into words on how proud I am. Magnus is going to love this."

"I hope so. I'm glad you and everyone accepts it."

"Of course! Alec your my brother, I'm just happy you finally found someone."

"Me too." I says. I pull out my phone and look at the time noticing its almost seven at night.

"I need to go." I tell Izzy. She gives me one more hug before letting me leave the insitute.

Arriving at Magnus' place I see him in the kitchen leaning against the counter with something in his hand.

"Hey Magnus." I say. He looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"What's that?" I say pointing to his hand. He looks up at me then back at his hand. He slowly lifts up a key and I look at it in confusion.

"What's that for?" I ask. He turns my way and shows me the key chain it's connected to.

"Why do you have my key to your apartment?" I ask.

"Alec......I can't do this anymore."

"What do you mean..."

"I can't be with you. You have to understand. What I'm going through with the Queen, my people, my job it's just to much."

"Magnus you can't..."

"I'm sor---."

"Sorry. Yeah, yeah I've heard that before." I say looking at the ground.

"Alec I truly am."

"But on our Anniversary Magnus? Out of every fucking day out there our anniversary!?" I say with tears swelling up in my eyes.

"Please you got to understand."

"Maybe I dont want to! I've heard enough. Just remember when time goes by your going to regret this."

"What do you mean?"

"Just remember.....time is all you have Magnus and so do I." I say walking out of the apartment. I make it out side and sob into my hands.

I quickly pull out my phone and dial Izzy.

"Alec?"

"Izzy.....Magnus Just broke up with me." I say with a sob.

Idea from Milzy189

Hey guys. So I got a lot of ideas from you guys, not that I'm complaining I love that but I'm super duper duper busy so I'm so so so so sorry if I don't have any time to post a chapter especially with all the ideas.

Part two will be out sometime this week though!