2. Feelings

I look over at Magnus to see him emotion less. Thinking what I said doesn't matter or I somehow hurt him in a way I look down at my hands.

After a minute goes by I take the silence as a answer and roll over on my side.

"Nevermind Magnus." I say quietly. I pull the covers up to my eyes so I don't see anything.

I feel the bed move and foot steps. I slowly turned back around to notice Magnus isn't in the room any more.

"Guess I don't matter after all. Everything I said was true." I say to myself. I feel the tears roll down my cheeks again as I curl up in a ball.

"Alexander?" I hear Magnus say. Not wanting to look at him I stay in my position. I feel the bed dip right next to me and the blanket slowly moves away from my eyes.

"Y-you came back?"

"I never left. Why would I?" Magnus asks with a soft voice.

"Because.....just because. Where did you go?"

"The living room to get you something I bought you."

"Me?"

"Yeah, why are you so surprised by that?" Magnus asks as he slowly makes his way to sit next to me.

"I don't want to say." I say quietly looking away, "it's not important." I say wiping the tears away.

"Obviously it is. What's wrong?" Magnus asks. I look over at him and then look at my hands. I start to tell him everything. From the multiple days I have woken up and fallen asleep without him, the rough days at work, coming home to a empty house, all the thoughts that ran around in my head. Everything.

By the end of what I said fresh tears made their way down my cheeks again. Ready to wipe them away Magnus grabs one of my hands and uses the other to wipe them for me.

"Why haven't you told me all this before?"

"Your never home Magnus, that's why."

"Can I tell you something?"

"I guess.."