Fight 2

I continue walking in the cold as I approach an old abandoned building. It ways out side of Brooklyn, which is fine by me.

I'm not planning on living here, I just needed to get away. Eventually I will go back to the institute but today I need to cool off.

What Magnus said hurt me in ways. I lived my entire life with my dad drilling in me that I wasn't good enough, I've lost my brother, my parents are divorced, I get so much hate and after Magnus said what he said, it just all hurts.

So I sit on a old chair, staring at my phone while it blows up with messages, and slowly fall asleep.

*Time skip - Magnus POV*

I pace around the library while Clary is in here with me. Its been three hours and no one has heard a thing.

'God I'm such an idiot!'  I think to myself. I start hitting my head over and over again trying to think.

"Magnus. Stop hitting your self."

I stop pacing and look at Clary, roll my eyes and start pacing again, minus the hitting.

After a while I hear the doors open and Jace and Izzy walk in.  "He's not answering. And he hasn't been here for three hours."

"Yeah. I know that." I say back to Jace. I quickly go to the book case and grab a book, not knowing what I picked up.

"Why do you have a book?"

"I don't know."

"What is it called?"

"I don't know." I say more angry at Jace.

"Are you okay?"

I immediately turn around and look at Jace. "I DON'T KNOW JACE!" I scream noticing the book in my hand on fire. I quickly drop it while Izzy puts the flame out.

I continue looking at the book while my hands are shaking. 'What did I just do?'

I look at the shadowhunter and walk past them, Jace grabs my arm and I continue looking away.

"What was that?"

"Magic."

"I know that, but why wasnt it under control."

"Because I have no control over it anymore. I was going to tell Alec but he was in a bad mood, and I kinda was too. I started saying things I didn't mean and the fight just escalated."

I finally look at the siblings and Clary and slowly pull my arm away, sighing.

"I don't know why I can't control it anymore. But I don't think it's safe for me to be here any more."

"What about Alec?"

I look at Izzy and sigh once again, closing my eyes and re-opening them.

"I've done enough damage to things before my fight with Alec. Having this problem again........ I just don't think Alec will be safe.

I'm going to be a walking explosion waiting to go off every time I'll be by him. He will be in danger, and I don't want that."

I say finally walking out of the library and out off he institute.