5

"Oh. My God." Julia said, breaking he silence. I didn't look at her to know why she said what she did. I just smiled, knowing it would get her worked up, even a bit jealous. "The Harry Styles just talked to you, and wants to hang out with you!"

      See, to me, this was no big deal. Like I said, I hate labels and think every one is equally the same. To Julia, this is like something she could tell anyone and everyone she knows, possibly my father and Charlie. The last thing I need is my father giving me a lecture about celebrity relationships. 

     Although, there was something intriguing and different about Harry. Usually first impressions don't catch my eye very quickly, but with Harry, it did for some reason. He wasn't your usual stuck up celebrity, or one to brag about their career. He wanted his down time to stay private, something that I respected. 

     "Yeah?" I say, making it sound more of a question. "Your point? And he didn't say he wanted to hang out." I roll my eyes, finally sitting up, bringing all my attention to Julia. She sighed, rolling her eyes as well. 

    "Uh, yeah he did." She pushed. "'Hopefully I'll see you around?' Yeah, okay. If that doesn't say 'I want to continue seeing you,' Then I don't know what does."

    "You're out of your mind." I say, shaking my head, laughing a bit. She just flips her ponytail. 

    "Whatever." Julia says. "I would die to meet them properly." She lies back down, continuing her sun bathing. 

     Then my head clicked. If Julia wants to meet them so badly, why not introduce her to the guys? She would fall head over heels, and talk about it non-stop until her heart bursts into a million pieces. 

    I take a look at the volleyball nets, knowing that's where Harry and the rest of the guys will be. I see them still playing, laughing and enjoying there time off. I'd hate to do this to them, knowing they didn't want any one to know it's them, but I trust Julia won't blow it. 

    "Well." I state, looking back at Julia. "Why don't we go over and said hi?"

    Julia shot straight up like a rocket, looking at me with her eyes wide. She stood there, just looking at me, waiting for me to make the next move. 

    "Come on." I say getting up, grabbing her wrist forcing her to follow me. 

     We made our way to the volleyball nets, seeing them hitting the volleyball, blaming each other every time the ball hit the ground. As we got closer, the more anxious Julia got. 

    "Hey, Styles." I say, as we approached our destination. The guys had stopped throwing the ball, all eyes on Julia and I. I had to admit, I felt a bit intimidated, like I needed to cover up my body because I was feeling insecure. 

     Harry turned his attention from the boys to me, then a big smile crept on his face. I couldn't help but look at his tattoo's, just studying them. But I had to look away every now and then so it wouldn't look like I was checking out his body, because that was not the case. 

    "Hey Paislee." He said. Looking at me, then looking at Julia confused. "Who's this?" He pointed at Julia. Before I spoke, the rest of the boys had joined our conversation. 

   "This is my step-sister. Sort of. Our parents aren't married yet." I babbled, thinning my lips afterwards. "Her name is Julia, she wanted to meet you guys if you don't mind. She's a big fan, and I promise she knows how to keep her cool."

    The boys all smiled, a few laughs escaping some of there mouths. The first to walk up was a tall dark brown haired boy, he had tattoo's on his arms as well. He had a line of arrows on his arm that I found strange but cool at the same time. He came in for a hug on Julia first, then me. 

   "Nice to meet you loves." He says, giving a small smile. "My names Liam." I smiled, giving him a small nod. 

    "Not to be rude, because that's not my style." I began. "But Julia and I already know who you guys are and all. Like name wise."

    They all nodded in agreement, knowing I was right. It was the most sufficient way to save time, now all we have to do is tell them my name, since I already introduced Julia. 

   "My name is-" I began but got cut off by Harry. 

    "Paislee." He answers for me, smiling my way. I look at him, smiling back, never breaking eye contact. 

    "Right." Niall said, squinting his eyes at us, which caused us to break the eye contact. "Do you guys want to play some volleyball with us?"

    I look at Julia, asking her through my eyes if she would like to join them, but I already knew the answer. I turn back to the boys. 

    "What are the teams?" I question with a smirk. 

    "That's what I'm talking about!" Louis yelled, going back to the court and grabbing the ball. 

    "I was thinking the teams could be..." Harry began, but trailed off as he was thinking. "Louis, Paislee, and I on one team. Then Niall, Liam, and Julia on the other?"

    We all looked around at each other, agreeing to the terms. We all got on the court, going on the right sides. 

~~~

        After a few hours of playing with the boys, we decided to quite. I had to admit, playing volleyball with them was the most fun I've had in a long time. It felt like I had known the boys my whole life, especially Harry. 

     Every time we would loose a point, Harry would blame it on me, which caused us to jokingly fight. Sometimes, he would grab a handful of sand and throw it at me like a snowball. He would tease me about my sport skills, and say I have no hand-eye coordination. I guess that's what made me feel like we were so close. 

    At one point though, Harry pretended to get so 'mad' that he grabbed me a flung me on his shoulder, carrying me to the sidelines and telling me I need to sit out for a few minutes until my skills improved. 

    Julia and Niall had seemed to be getting a long really well. Every time we looked over there they would either be looking at each other, not saying a word, or they would be talking and laughing. At one point, Louis , Harry and I called a team meeting to discuss if they were going to have eye sex or not. 

    We had finished playing when the sun began to set, and people were beginning to leave. To be honest, I didn't want the day to end. Who knows when I'll see them again, probably never since there always busy. 

    Julia and I went back to our tent to grab our things, the boys helping us bring it to our car. After we had everything set, I was expecting us to say our goodbyes, but instead something completely different happened. 

   "Would you guys like to come to dinner with us?" Harry asked us, with hopeful eyes. I looked at Julia who was already shaking her head non-stop. I laughed at her. 

    "I guess." I answer. I swing my hand out. "Lead the way Mr. Styles."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Just to let you guys know, if your wondering where Zayn is, that will be explained in the next chapter. :)

Hope you enjoyed! Vote and comment! 

~Kayla