32

[ P A I S L E E ]

     Three days had passed since my breaking phone call with Harry. I hated the way we ended the call, also how we ended things between us. I know he was angry and upset, and he had every right to be. I just want to be able to talk to him, not ignore each other. 

    For the past three days, I kept pulling up Harry's name on my phone, whether it was through call or text. I wanted to tell him how I felt, that I didn't want this to come between us, he means way to much to me, I need him in my life. 

    I debated to go through with it or not every time his name was on my screen. I knew he wouldn't answer me, but I wanted to hear from him, I wanted to hear his voice. I want to hear him talk as I know he's smiling through the phone, I want to go back to the jokes and laughs. But, I knew that wouldn't happen any time soon. 

    If anything positive came out from any of this, it's my relationship with my mother. That night when I cam home, she let me cry my heart out the whole time and she let me talk with no interruptions. She heard every word I had to say, and gave me motherly advice, just like I wanted. 

    It's nice to finally have my mother back. The one who cares about things that happen in my life, whether it's good or not, and the one I can cry to whenever. After staying up all night, we had talked about deeper stuff. Family stuff. 

    She apologized for not being the mother she should have been all those years after my parents divorce. She said she wanted to make things better, not only with me, but with my father as well. So after we talked, she called up my father and made things right. 

    Currently, I was laying in bed, the place that I haven't left for two days straight. I was waiting for Mark to come with our lunch. He has been my entertainment lately, he has been there for me every second, of everyday making sure I wasn't crying or doing anything stupid. 

   I was looking at my phone, seeing Harry's name on my screen. I saw the familiar picture pop up that I love so much, and next to his name was a dial button. I bit my lip nervously, debating if I should call him. He'll probably just deny me anyway, so what's the point?

   The point is Paislee, you still love him, and you want to be with him. You want to talk to him, you want to hear his voice, and apologize for every bad thing you have done. You want him to apologize for hurting him and not telling him every thing in person. You just want...

   I listened to the voice in my head, letting it take control of my actions. I quickly wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes, and sniffled before I cleared my throat and dialed his number. I waited, letting every ring pass me by. 

   Moments later my bedroom door flung open, revealing Mark with a bag of McDonald's. He walked in with a smile, placing the bag down on my bed. 

   "Busy?" He asked, pointing to my phone. I didn't answer him, I waited a few more moments, hoping he would pick up, but he never did. 

   I quickly, exited the call, tears rolling down my face once again. I locked my phone, throwing it over to the side. 

   "Just trying to get a hold of Harry, that's all." I shrugged. I slowly sat up, digging around in the bags in search of my meal. 

   "Wanna talk about it?" He questioned, stuffing a handful of fries into his mouth. I sighed. 

   "Not really." I softly said. "I've been talking, thinking, and crying about it ever since I came back. I'd really like it if we could talk about something positive for once."

    Mark nodded understandingly. I quickly shoved a chicken nugget into my mouth, loving the taste of it, even if they are bad for you. But who cares? I'm not trying to impress anyone, especially not now. 

    "Have you talked to the other guys?" Mark asked. I gave him a glare. I told him I didn't want to talk about it, so why is he egging it on?

    "Mark." I scowled. "I told you I don't want to talk about it." I shoved another chicken nugget into my mouth. 

   "Too bad." He said. I looked at him and sighed once more. "You have to talk about it, it's not good to hold it in." He did have a point, and I have been holding it in, for two days straight. "Why don't you call the guys? Especially Louis, you said you're close with him."

   "I am." I stated, pushing my food away, knowing I won't be able to eat if were on this subject. I took a quick sip of my soda before speaking again. "I'm close with all of them. But, considering Harry is upset with me, the rest of the guys probably are as well."

  Mark scoffs at my comment, knowing i'm not thinking correctly. 

   "That's not true." He replied, pushing his food to the side as well. "If these guys are as sweet and caring as you say they are, they will talk to you." It was quiet for a moment. "Besides I think they will do anything to get their normal Harry back." I looked at him with questioning eyes. 

   "What do you mean?" I asked. 

   "Well, they were on the news this morning for some exclusive interview." He said, taking a quick sip of his drink. "Harry was there, and it was pretty obvious he was crying. Also, he looked terrible Paislee, I mean, really bad. Like he hasn't slept in days, and all happiness was drained from him. He hardly answered anything."

   I thought about a puffy, red faced Harry. It tore me apart, making me cry even harder knowing i'm the one causing all of his pain. 

   "Have you talked to any news reporters? Paparazzi?" He questioned. Luckily neither of them have come by, yet. 

   "No." I managed to say, shaking my head slightly. 

   "Well." He said. "I'd be prepared to talk to them."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So I realized last minute I don't want papz in my story. I know it would be more realistic, but I don't need more extra things in my story. They will be in here every now and then, but not a lot. 

Thank you to every one who's reading, enjoying and voting!! I love you guys so much!!!

~Kayla