63

[ H A R R Y ]

      A week had rolled around since Paislee and I's amazing two month anniversary, and I couldn't be happier than I was right now. The boys and I have just finished our album, and right after, we had let the girls know. 

     We couldn't be any more prouder of our work than we are right now. We knew this was a good album, with good songs that were upbeat that will make you want to dance. Most importantly, we knew the fans were going to love it, and we couldn't wait for them to grab a hold of it and enjoy it as much as we do. We wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them. 

     As we had finally made the finishing touches, we stayed after just to relax before hitting the road. We all sat in the wheelie chairs, drinking our waters and talking about the album. 

    "Man, this album is sick!" Zayn happily stated, taking a sip of his water. We all nodded, agreeing with his statement. 

     "I really think the fans are going to enjoy it." Liam added. 

     "Did you guys tell Paislee and Julia?" Louis questioned. I thought every one would of known that. Niall and I just looked at each other, like the answer should of been obvious. 

      "Yeah." Niall answered. "We told them as soon as we finished recording the last song."

      "Are you guys going to give them one of these." Zayn said, holding up the CD. "Or are you going to give them one when the album goes up for sell?"

      "I was going to give Paislee one now. I don't know about Niall." I answered this time. I looked at Niall, letting him answer. 

     "I was going to do the same thing as Harry." He said, gesturing to me real quick. 

      Moments later, my phone began to ring. I grabbed it out of my back pocket, and saw that Paislee was wishing to FaceTime. I smiled. 

     "Guys, Paislee wants to FaceTime." I stated. Every one nodded. 

     I answered the call putting the phone way in front of us so she would be able to see all of us. Seconds later, her familiar face had popped up on the screen. She looked beautiful as ever. Her hair was straight, she was wearing a baggy sweatshirt, and I could tell she put on a light amount of makeup. 

     "Hi Paislee!" We all said, waving to her. She laughed at how stupid we had acted, but it slowly died down. 

     "Hi guys!" She said, waving back. "What are you guys up too?" 

      "Just relaxing since we finished recording this morning." Liam answered first. All of us nodded with smiles on our faces.

      "That's what I've heard." Paislee, answered. "Listen. Julia and I have planed something for you guys tonight in honor of finishing your album. So this is not an option. you guys are coming to my house tonight at seven, and dress nice, got it?"

      "Yes ma'am." I said, smirking. "I guess we should start heading to the house then and get cleaned up and stuff."

     "Yeah, you're right." Zayn said.

    "We'll go to the car and wait." Louis said, the boys getting up from their seats. "We'll let you guys have some time alone."

     "So what exactly are you up to babe?" I questioned once the boys left. 

   "It's a surprise. You'll see." She said, with a devilish smile plastered on her face. 

    "Alright." I said, not pushing the subject any further. "I'm going to get going. I don't want to keep the boys waiting for to long. I love you."

   "I love you too." She replied. 

    And with that, we waved goodbye and hung up afterwards. I then, began my way to the car, excited to see what's in store tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for another shirt update, but I've still been super busy! :// I promise that the next one will be way longer and better!

BUT OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.1K READS!! I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH AN I REALLY HOPE YOU HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THE BOOK!!

Thanks for reading! This book is going to be ending soon and i'm upset, but I'll be announcing good news soon! :))

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Kayla