12

Harry was the first to grab his food, not caring what any one thought. I found it kind of funny, and in someway, I wish I was that confident. He grabbed a little bit of everything, since I bragged that Charlie is an excellent cook. 

     Me, I took the opposite route. I chose to get a little spoonful of Spaghetti, one piece of meat, one meatball, and a piece of bread. Every one else basically followed Harry, and filled their plates up to the max.

   Harry looked at me, rubbing his hands together, ready to dig in. I motioned for him to try the food, and he did. He spun his fork getting a load of spaghetti on it, then shoving it in his mouth, I watched him carefully studying his face. 

   "This. is. amazing." He said, shifting his eyes from me to Charlie. I laughed, shaking my head, and finally taking a bite out of mine. 

   "I'm glad you liked it." Charlie laughed. "I didn't know if you would like it or not, but Paislee mentioned that you would eat anything."

    I just twirled my fork in the spaghetti. I didn't mind that Harry knew I talked about him, I just didn't want him to know I talked about him that much.

   I could feel his eyes, look at me then back to Charlie. 

   "Yes ma'am, I love to eat, I'll eat almost anything and everything." He truthfully said. I laughed slightly to the point only Harry could hear it. 

    It was quiet for a few minutes as everyone was enjoying their meal. It was a little bit awkward but not that much. After what looked like every one was done, that's when the conversation began to build up. 

    "So, Harry." My father said, pushing his plate to the side. "You have a job? I mean, apart from your musician life?"

    Uh oh. My mind thought of the worst case scenarios that could happen from this one simple question. Harry will speak the truth, but my father might not like the answer. 

   I quickly bit down on my lip, putting my hands on top of my knees that I was bouncing up and down from nervousness. Before Harry spoke, He places his hand on top of mine comfortingly, squeezing it, letting me know every thing will be okay. 

   "No, I don't." He spoke. "Before all this though, I worked at a bakery. I loved it."

  "Oh." My father replied. "So you can cook us a mean meal with bread?" He teased. Harry laughed, and so did Charlie. 

   "Yes sir." He said. My leg begin to slow down to a stop. Harry kept his hand where it was and so did I, not bothering to move it. "Just give me a date and time, and I'll be there."

  "Does your mother like the whole musician thing?" Charlie questioned, Harry turned his head to look at her. 

"Yeah, she supports it." He stated. "I like the fact that I finally have my own money, you know? She's given me so much over the last nineteen years of my life. So, to finally give back to her is sensational."

   Harry then shifted his hand, intertwining them. I still did nothing, I liked this feeling. I looked down at our hands and blushed. I could feel him looking at me and smiling as well, then turning his attention back to my father and Charlie. 

   "You guys want to know something funny?" I questioned, looking at everyone. They all nodded. "Little Harry here, is afraid of roller coasters. He hates them, and I made him get on one at the amusement park."

    "Hey!" Harry said, with a smile. "I'm not afraid of them, I'm just not a big fan."

   "HmmmHm." I said, calling his bluff. "Whatever, you screamed like a big baby."

   He just looked at me and laughed, and I laughed back

    "She made you go on it for a deal or something right?" My father questioned. Harry nodded. "She did that to me too. She can be an asshole when she wants something."

    My face went wide, and I threw my used napkin at him. He just laughed, Harry letting one escape from his lips as well. 

    "How did you too meet?" My father, asked, taking a sip of his wine. 

    "Funny story actually." Harry said, looking at me. "Paislee, would you like to do the honors?"

    "Well, It all started at the beach..."

~~~

     We all talked for about an hour and half more, before Harry had to leave. Sadly, him and the boys have to go to the recording studio early in the morning, so he needs to get some sleep. He exchanged goodbyes with everyone, and I walked him to his car to say goodbye. 

    As we reached his car, he leaned up against his car, only making him look more attractive. I stood in front of him, a few inches away. 

    "Well that was not what I was expecting." I said, jokingly. 

   "What did you expect?" He questioned. I shrugged my shoulders. 

    "I don't know." I said. "I thought it would be more like an interrogation sort of thing. You know, like how they make it out to be in the movies."

    We both just laughed, soon dying down. It was silent. Only the sound of the crickets in the background, and the occasional wind blowing. The moon was shining down, illuminating Harry's skin. 

    "That was a lot of fun, I liked it, and your family." He said. "I felt sort of normal again." I smiled. "I always feel normal when i'm with you."

    I looked up at him, staring into his deep green eyes, looking back at me. All I wanted to do was grab him and hold onto him, maybe even kiss him. But, what would happen afterwards. 

    "Well, if were getting serious again." I said, taking a step closer. I was withing range of him just grabbing my waist, pulling me in. "I can always be more myself when i'm with you than anyone else. I don't know what it is about you Mr. Styles, but, it's a strong feeling."

    He smirked at my words, enjoying what he was hearing. He then grabbed me by the waist pulling me in closer to him, our faces inches apart. I knew I shouldn't kiss him, but I couldn't help it. 

    I cupped his face eagerly, and pressed my lips to his. My stomach had dropped, and all the excitement was rushing through out my body. Our lips molded together perfectly. He snaked his hands around my back, and I rubbed mine through out his hair, enjoying the feeling. 

  I never wanted this moment to end. I knew that once we let go, we would smile and everything would be just perfect. We would have to talk about it, and end up getting into a relationship. We would hold hands all the time, kiss, cuddle, laugh together. We would be like any other teenagers in a relationship. But there is only one problem...

    We can't have that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

OOOO that cliffhanger though!!! eeekkkkk....

Also, wow. 2 updates in one day?! That never happens lol!

Hope youre enjoying it! I love you guys, thanks for reading!!

~Kayla