39

"Is this not dressy enough for a date? Or is it too....I don't know... hoeish?" I asked, nervously biting my lip. I twirled around in my mirror, looking at the dress I had picked out. 

    See, after I walked Harry out to his car last night, we had talked for a bit. He pulled out a a bouquet of flowers from his car, and asked me on a date. It was adorable. I could tell he was nervous once again, his hands were shaking slightly and he bit his lip multiple times.

   Of course, I accepted. I had asked him what it is we will be doing, all he gave me was dinner. He stated that 'the night is ours, and we have to make it ourselves.' I didn't complain, as long as I was with him. 

   It finally seemed like everything was falling into place. My mother and father are talking again, I had my friends and boyfriend back in my life, and we're moving to California. Something I had dreamed of, but never thought it would actually happen. Now the only thing I'll have to worry about soon is college. 

    "No, no, no." My mother said, looking at me in awe. 

    "You look stunning." Julia chimed in, looking at me from head to toe. "He'll definitely fall even more in love with you when he see's you."

    I smiled, at them taking one last look in the mirror. I chose to go with a two piece dress. The top was white and strapless, it had crossed each other into covering my breast. It kind of looked like a bikini top, but not so revealing. The bottoms were a dark royal blue, with gems on the waistband. It came up just above my waist. The front stopped right above my knees, and the back hanged down to my ankles. It had a small slit at between the top and bottom, revealing just a bit of my stomach. I completed the outfit with some black sandals. 

    "Julia. You're doing my makeup again, make it look as good as the party that night." I stated. Julia laughed lightly, then nodded her head. My mother smiles, leaving us to be alone. 

     After an hour of makeup, I was fully done. I left my hair natural, with little waves going throughout it. Julia had done a light brown smokey eye, with a small winged eyeliner. I felt completely different when she did my makeup, I never out this much effort into it, so it felt like all the makeup could melt off somehow. 

    I looked into my mirror one last time, not even recognizing the person that was standing right in front of me. 

    "I don't know why i'm so nervous." I sigh, sitting down on the bed, awaiting for Harry. "I wasn't even this nervous on our first date."

   "This is only your guys' second date right?" Julia questions, sitting on the bed next to me. I nod. "It's like they say, 'First is the worst, second is the best.'"

   I laughed at her advice of trying to cheer me up. She was never one for living up the mood, but she had her moments, and they were always helpful. She was always there for me through my time in Cali with Harry, if she couldn't, Louis was there for me as well. 

    "Our first date was amazing, it wasn't the slightest bit bad." I stated, shaking my head. 

    "Then, you know this date will be ten times better." She jokingly says, nudging my shoulder. 

     Moments later, Julia gets up and walks to the door. She opens it slightly, peeking her head out. I looked at her in confusion, trying to figure out what she was doing. Seconds later, she came back into the room with a big smile on her face. 

    "Okay." She said, taking a deep breath before speaking once more. "This might make your nerves heighten even more, but, Harry is here and he's downstairs."

    And she was right. My heart sped up, I didn't even know it could pump that fast. My throat felt dry, and I began to second doubt my outfit. I quickly stood up, pacing around the room. 

   "Oh my god, Julia." I said, biting my nail. "Maybe I should change into something else, what if he won't like it?"

    Julia placed her hands on my shoulder in order to calm me down. I looked at her with a worried look. 

   "He will love it, because he loves you." She calmly said. I smiled at her words, nodding. 

    We both quickly exited my room, making our way down the stairs. I saw Harry at the end of the stair case, he was wearing black pants, a white shirt, and a grey suit jacket, with black dress shoes. His hair was styled the usual way that I've grown to love. 

    As I made my way down the stair case, Harry's attention immediately went to me. He stood there, is mouth slightly parted, and his eyes locked on me. Did I look bad? I should have changed. I told Julia he would think I looked bad. 

   I couldn't turn back though, Julia had her hand behind my back to keep me from turning around. As soon as I made it down the stairs, inches from Harry, I looked down at my outfit then back at him.

   "What? Is something wrong?" I questioned, I swallowed hard. 

   "No, not at all." He said, giving me a small smile. "You look absolutely stunning."

    I couldn't help but blush, brushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear. 

    "I'm sure you guys don't want any pictures, so I'll save that for another time." My mother said, laughing. I rolled my eyes with a smile, and Harry just laughed along. "Anyway, i'm also sure Paislee's father gave you the talk if something goes wrong? So just keep that in mind tonight."

     "Yes Ma'am. I promise I'll take care of your daughter." He said, smiling and pulling me closer to him, keeping his hand on my waist. I looked at him and smiled, kissing him gently on the cheek. 

    "Alright you two have fun tonight. I have work tonight and won't be home until eleven tomorrow, so just lock up when you come home tonight Paislee." She said. I nodded in agreement. 

    With that, Harry and I made our way to the taxi cab, ready to see what the night has in store for us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So I'm not quite sure how I feel about this chapter, I feel like this is another shit chapter and i'm sorry... ://

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

~Kayla