36

"Harry?" I whispered to myself. 

     It's not that I wasn't happy to see him, hell, I was so damn happy to see him hear. It's just, with the way things have been lately, I didn't expect to see him here. 

     As I stood there, both of us looking at each other in the eyes, every thing came back. The first time we had met and the effect he had on me, our first friendship date on the beach and our ride on the roller coaster, then the party, where it all began. 

    The friendship, the emotions, the excitement, joy, happiness, love, and heartbreak. All of it was coming together, hitting me all at once. There was guilt washing over my body, telling me that i'm the reason we're the way we are. 

    Then, most of all, the feeling consuming every inch of my body. Love. I though of his smile, his laugh, and his horrible joke telling that I grew to love. I couldn't help myself from smiling, letting out a small laugh while a tear fell down my cheek. 

    He smiled back, placing his microphone on his stand. Julia walked up next to me, nudging my shoulder playfully, smiling. I turned back around to face every one, they all smiled at me, not being able to contain their happiness. 

    "This is my surprise?" I asked. My mother nodded at my question. 

    "You have another one. But that's for later, right now, you need to focus on this one." She smiled, turning me back around. 

    "Hello everybody." Harry said, waving at all the fans surrounding them. He was always a gentlemen, every where we went, he had to say hi and shake every one's hand. He was raised with manners, and I liked that about him. 

   "Um, so, we have a song to perform." He began. I could tell he was nervous, his leg was shaking a bit and so were his hands. He glanced over at Louis, who gave him a reassuring smile. "I wrote this song for someone special, she's in the audience right now."

    He looked at me, a small grin on his face. I gave a small smile as well, and he continued to speak. 

    "You see. We fell for each other, when we weren't supposed to. But, like they say, opposites attract." He took a deep breath. "Paislee." He said, looking in my way once more, every one followed his gaze, all eyes on me. "I don't want to loose you, ever. You mean too much to me. Maybe this song will change your mind, or maybe it won't. But, I forgot to tell you somethings. My best friend once said the best cure is words, and i'm not good at expressing myself, so I wrote it down in a song."

    Every one's eyes slowly made their way back up to the stage. I wiped away the few tears thats ran down my cheeks. He wrote me a song? I would have listened if he would have just called me? Or just talked to me to my face. 

   I watched him and the guys, as they got prepared to sing. Harry looked so nervous and so vulnerable. All I wanted to do was go up there, and give him a huge hug, tell him every thing is going to be okay. 

   Moments later, the music began to play. It was slow and relaxing, the sound of the guitar strings was like heaven, it all blended in perfectly. The first person to sing was Zayn:

  Yeah... oh...

Can't believe you're packing your bagsTrying so hard not to cryHad the best time, and now it's the worst timeBut we have to say goodbye  

          The words rolling off of his tongue made me feel even worse, but I needed to hear him, I need to know how he felt. I couldn't help but let a few tears roll down my face. Harry was the next to sing, and I knew I was going to get even more emotional.