67

[ P A I S L E E ]

       Dinner with Harry's parents a few nights ago went better than I thought it would. We ended up having a lot of fun. We talked, laughed, and joked around all dinner, then afterwards we played a few board games. 

       While playing, I sat back and studied the relationship of Harry with his family. With his mother, he was calm and relaxed, and it obviously showed he's a mothers boy. He shows so much love towards his mother, and they always joke around, and his face just looks so happy when he's with his mother. 

      With Gemma, his sister, it's the same way. There is still a hint of brotherly teasing and annoying charm, but they don't get mad at each other, and he's not afraid to show his love for his sister. I could tell she is the one he tells all his problems and secrets to.

     I enjoyed watching that side of Harry, the one who has a deep love for his family and isn't afraid to show it either. It made me fall even more in love with him, if that's even possible at this point. 

     Currently I was sitting on the couch, with a bowl of popcorn, watching Netflix. I was only watching Netflix to get rid of my nerves, for when the mail comes. All the colleges I applied too said my letters should come in within a week, and it's been over a week, so they should be coming any moment. 

     After I sent a text to Harry, I saw mail coming through the mail slot, dropping on the floor. My eyes went wide, and I felt my heart begin to race. I quickly paused the TV, and ran over to the mail. I grabbed the pile, and quickly looked through, seeing I had three letters, from three different colleges. 

    I walked back slowly to the couch, not taking a seat. I opened the first letter, My heart broke from the first sentence. 'I'm sorry to inform you...'  I brushed it off. It's okay, it's only the first college, I still have two other letters. 

     I grabbed the second one, anxiously opening it. I read the first line. Same as the first. Okay, now I was starting to worry. I grabbed the last letter, the one that could hold my whole future. I closed my eyes, in hopes that this would be the one. 

    I slowly opened it, then unfolded it. The first word I saw, made my heart jump. My eyes went wide. It read; 'CONGRATULATIONS PAISLEE MARTIN! You have been accepted...' 

     "I got accepted." I whispered to myself, followed by a small chuckle at the end. 

     I quickly grabbed my phone from the couch, dialing Harry's number. I wanted him to be here for this, I know he would want to be the first one to know. He picked up on the fifth ring, my heart racing with excitement. 

     "Hello?" He said, and I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

     "Get your ass over here now!" I shouted in a happy manner, then hung up the phone. 

      Within five minutes, Harry had walked through the front door. I looked at him in confusion, as to how he got here so quickly, even though he only lives about ten minutes away. He walked over to me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

      "How did you get here so fast?" I questioned, my eyebrows scrunched together. Harry shrugged before answering. 

      "I was on my way over here anyway." He smiled. "By the way I have some exciting news."

     "So do I." I said, not trying to hiding my huge smile. 

      "Alright." He said. "You go first."

      "Okay." I said, inhaling and exhaling deeply. I held the paper up next to my face, the letters facing him. "I got accepted into Stanford! Do you know how hard it is to get accepted into Stanford?!" 

      "Oh my god Paislee!" He said, his eyes wide and a smile plastered on his face. " Congratulations! I told you, you could do it. You're way smarter than you give yourself credit for!" 

     Harry then wrapped his arms around my waist, and mine around his neck. He then, lifted me up, twirling me in the air, as we both let out sounds of happiness. He gently set me down, kissing me softly afterwards. 

     "So." I said, placing my letter on the table. "What's your big news?"

    "Oh right, I almost forgot because i'm so happy for you." He said, squeezing my hand. I only smiled at him. "I never told you when our album was out for fans to buy, but it came out a few days ago, and it's already number one in the U.S!"

     "Harry!" I said, my eyes wide, and my mouth wide open. "That's amazing! I'm so proud of you guys!" I quickly gave him a hug, followed my a quick peck on the lips. "When does your tour start?"

     "In four months." He said, I nodded with a smile. "But we start here in California, since were already here. I think we have three shows here, then we start moving around."

     "I get to come to the first show right?" I questioned, my eyebrows raised with a smirk on my face. 

     "Of course. You and Julia get front row." He stated. "You always look beautiful and dress nice, but you might want too for that concert, considering everyone knows who you are, and they're going to want to take pictures with you. And Julia."

    "Wow." I said, biting my lip. "You added in the 'You always dress and look beautiful' just to make me feel better, didn't you?" 

    "No, of course not." He said. "I truly meant what I said."

    "Hmm-hmm." I said, playfully. 

    "Shut up." He said, then kissed me passionately. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

sorry for not updating, I have been super busy but Sunday or Monday will be the end of this book :((

Still so sad this book is ending soon! :((

Thanks for staying with me on this book! 

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla