26

[ P A I S L E E ]

After I hung up the phone with Harry, which ended the same way it did the other day. I wonder what he wants to say? I shrug it off, getting off of my bed, and going to my dresser to get the bathing suit I wore the last time we met.

It's not that I don't have others, I just look my best in this one, and it makes me breasts look bigger. I slipped out of the clothes I was wearing, and got into the bathing suit. I slipped on some jean shorts and a blue crop top that hung off of one shoulder, then put on my black sandals.

I looked at the clock noticing it was nine thirty, and I was already done getting ready. I hop on my bed, grabbing my phone that was resting on the dresser. Before I unlocked it, I took a minute to look at my lock screen. It was taken by a fan of Harry and I along the beach on our date, us kissing, and the moon shining bright.

After staring at my lock screen, I decided to unlock my phone and message Harry. I clicked on his name and began typing.

Me: I don't know if you're ready... but I am, and I'd rather not wait if it means I get to see you earlier than planned. :)

Styles: Ah, I see. You're playing the 'sad girlfriend who misses her boyfriend' card so I can't say no to you.

Me: Psh noooooo. Unless you want to wait another thirty minutes....

Styles: NO! I'M COMING I'VE MISSED YOU AS WELL!! :))

Styles: IM ON MY WAY

I laugh, as I send a quick reply. I got out of my bed, thinking I could use a drink and a quick snack. I grab all my belongings and head downstairs. I could smell the breakfast Charlie was cooking downstairs. I didn't hear anyone else, which tells me Charlie and I are the only ones up at the moment.

I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a granola bar, and a bottled water. Charlie didn't notice me at first, until she turned around to take a break from cooking. She looked at me, and gave me a smile.

"Good morning Paislee." She said. I only gave her smile. She crossed her arms in suspicion, seeing what I was wearing and carrying in my hands. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, right." I said, almost forgetting to ask. But they like Harry, and they understand our situation based on a time limit, so I doubt they would deny me. "Harry and I are spending the day at the beach."

She just looked at me smirking. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh, looking at her weirdly.

"You really like him don't you?" She questioned, lingering on the 'really.' I nodded, blushing a little as well.

"I can't help it." I said, sighing, placing my things on the counter top. "I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't get in a relationship with anyone while I'm here, but with Harry, it's SO different. But, I only said no boyfriends because I know how it's going to end, and I know that's going to happen to Harry and I." I look down at the floor in a depressed manner.

"Can I say something?" Charlie asked, walking closer to me with a comforting smile. I looked at her, then nodded slightly.

She came closer, placing my hands in hers in a comforting manner.

"You do so much for every one else, Paislee." She says, with a big smile. "It's time you do something for yourself, put yourself a head of every one else." She sighs before continuing. "So, if that means you and Harry stay together, great. If not, and you know how it's going to end, then I'd start saying goodbye."

I knew she was right. But if I'm going to do something for myself, then it should be worth it. I mean, I deserved happiness? Right? Harry was my happiness, the light in my world. But, that happiness will fade the second I get on the plane. It was like a drug to me, I couldn't get enough of him.

"I know what I should do." I said softly. "But." I squeeze out, feeling the tears filling up my eyes. "I just can't, Charlie. He's every thing I wanted and more, we fit together perfectly, and I really like him." It was quiet before I spoke again. "I think I might be falling for him."

Charlie looked at me, thinning her lips that eventually turned into a smile. I knew she was glad that I had found someone as amazing Harry, and I was falling for the right guy. If she didn't like him, she would have told me immediately after dinner.

"Then this relationship won't end the way you think it will." She said, shaking her head. "Listen, I've never seen you this happy with some one before. It looks good on you." She said, shaking me playfully. I give a small smile. "Besides." She shrugs. "He's cute, if you don't want him I'll gladly take him."

I look at her, my mouth wide open from shock. I laughed, hitting her playfully, making me feel better and better by the second.

"Back off! He's mine!" I playfully reply."Plus, you are dating my dad. Plus, it would be weird for a forty year old to date a nineteen year old."

She shrugs, laughing along with me. This is why I enjoyed my talks with Charlie, why she was more of a mother figure than my real mother. Even though I was doubtful and depressed about this topic, Charlie found some way to make it funny and get it off my mind. I gave her a hug to say thank you.

"Uh, Paislee." Julia said from the staircase. She must of just woke up. "I think Harry is parked outside, and leaning against his car."

I sighed smiling at Charlie. She gave me a smile back.

"Looks like your prince awaits you." She said in a teasing manner. I rolled my eyes forcing a laugh. I grabbed my bags, and took off.

Ready for this amazing day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:
GUYS!!! I'm so sorry for not updating recently! I came home today and our fucking wifi isn't working and won't work until sometime tomorrow but luckily I had written two chapter so I'll publish one now for you guys!! Thanks so much for being patient. I probably won't update again until Saturday night btw :(((

Thank you guys so much for reading and for 230 reads!!!! Ily guys so much!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!! :)))

~Kayla