52

[ H A R R Y ]

      The next day rolled around, which means I have three days to find a place, buy the materials, inform people, and set up the date. It was going to be stressful, but I knew it would be worth it in the end. Since I know I'm going to need an extra hand, I dragged Louis with me. 

     Yesterday when she began talking about the rodeo, I knew that was what I wanted the date to be. She talked about it like it was her favorite thing in the world, and it is. Her whole mood and body language changed when she began talking about it, which made me even more sure. 

    When I got up this morning, I quickly took a shower. Once I finished, I blow dried my hair, my teeth, then quickly got dressed. I wore my usual black skinny jeans, and threw on a random white shirt. I grabbed my black sunglasses and headed to Louis room, to see if he was ready. 

     When I made it to his door, I carefully opened it, not wanting to startle him. I looked around but didn't see him anywhere. I opened the door more widely to get a better view. I stepped into his room, and looked some more. Nothing. 

     "Lou?" I asked. Still looking, trying to double check myself. Nothing. Not even a reply. Where could he be?

    "Here!" He shouted, jumping out from behind me, pushing me a bit. 

    I jumped, my hand over my heart. I was out of breath, my heart beating a million miles an hour. I inhaled and exhaled deeply, and gave a mean glare at Louis. 

    "What the hell man?" I said, my heart finally slowing down. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

    "Sorry Lad." He said, laughter consuming his body. "But it was totally worth it."

     "Whatever." I said, playfully pushing him. "Let's go. We have a lot to do."

~~~

     Louis and I drove all the way to the mall, It was hard to do, considering we were out in public and fans were constantly coming up to us, but that soon died down. 

     We headed to this one shop that sells all kinds of things from every state, so that's where I knew I could get all the Texas decorations. Louis and I walked in, and it was rather cold, but we maned up. 

    We looked around all the shelves, trying to find the 'Don't mess with Texas' sign, or anything related to that. But we didn't seem to find anything. I sighed in frustration, knowing this is going to be harder than I thought. 

    "Having trouble boys?" A man asked. He had blue eyes, and grey hair, and a five O'clock shadow. He most likely worked here, since he dressed like it, and he has a name tag with the name Jesse. 

     "Yeah, we are." I said, looking from Louis to Jesse. 

     "Maybe I can help." He said with a smile. "What is it y'all are looking for?"

     "He's looking for anything related to Texas." Louis jumped in, speaking for me. "He needs it for his girlfriend. It's there two month anniversary in three days."

    He looked at me, giving me an impressed look. He then smiled, waving for us to follow him. 

    "Follow me." He said. We followed him to the back of the shop. All you could see was multiple Texas things. Signs, bluebonnets, animals. It was like we hit the jackpot. "Luckily for you, i'm from Texas. So, whatever you need help with, I'm here."

     "Thank you so much." I said, looking around carefully, not wanting to touch anything. 

    "So, what are you doing for her that you need stuff like this?" He asked curiously, taking a seat in his couch. 

     "Well, she's from Texas originally, but she always wanted to move down here." I began. "She just moved down here, and I can tell she misses home, so i'm going to make our anniversary a rodeo for her since that's what she said she will miss most."

     "I like you." He said, pointing at me real quick. "You already seem like a good boyfriend." It was quiet for a moment, Louis and I looked around, still amazed by all the decorations he had. "I'll tell you what, I'll lend you all this stuff, no charge. I'll even help with the rest of the stuff."

     "That's really kind of you sir, but-" Louis began, but Jesse quickly cut him off. 

     "it's fine really, I understand what she's going through. Also, I think it's really thoughtful what you're doing for her." He said, giving me a nod. I only smiled. "I'll help you out. Food, games, decorations, music, even the fliers. I'm assuming you want people there?"

     "Yeah. As many as we can get." I stated. 

     "Alright. I'll make them and pass them out for you." He said, clearing his throat afterwards. "I'm assuming you want a real country singer as well. Does she have any particular artist?"

     "Sam Hunt." I stated. He smiled, nodding his head, like he knew something we didn't. 

     "I know that look." Louis said, pointing at Jesse. "That's the 'I know something that can get you what you want' look."

      "Maybe I do." He said, laughing a bit. "I have connections. People who owe me, and those people happen to be close with Sam, so I can get him here for you."

     "Really?!" I questioned. "That's amazing, thank you so much. I mean, really. You helped us out so much, if there is anything you need, we are here."

    Jesse nodded, with a small smile. 

    "You're going to have to find the place though." He said, laughing. 

    "Will do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sooo I really like this chapter and I hope you guys do too! :))

Thank you so much for reading!! Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla