58

"So can you tell me what exactly were doing?" I questioned for the second time. 

     This car ride had been us talking and laughing, and me occasionally asking him about our date, trying to get some info that can help me figure out what it is. Although, no matter how hard I tried to get him to crack, he never did.

     "Babe." He said, chuckling lightly. "I told you. It's a surprise, I'm not going to ruin it."

     I pouted, but dropped the subject, not wanting to annoy him any more. It was quiet, but comfortable. Even though I enjoyed the comfortable silence between us, I turned the radio on and turned it up, letting the music flow throughout the car. 

      Once we had gotten there, or at least I assumed since we parked and Harry looked like he was getting ready to get out. As I was about to get out, he reached across my body and closed my door. I looked at him in confusion. 

     "Hold on." He said. He reached into the back seat, pulling out a blue blindfold. I looked at him even more confused, and a bit scared. "Let me put this on you."

     "Wait." I said, putting a hand up. "This isn't going to be one of those dates you see on Dateline is it? A beautiful young girl falls for a handsome young boy, and on their anniversary he takes her out, blindfolds her, leads her to the mysterious woods and then kills her, and leaves her body?"

      He looked at me in complete and utter shock. His eyes were wide, and he looked like he had no idea what to say. I wanted to laugh, but I was only teasing, I know he would never do something like that to me. 

    "You watch way too much TV." He stated, shaking off my question. "But I would never do something like that. I'm too attached to you, dork." We both let out a small laugh. Harry brought the blind fold up, ready to tie it around my eyes. "You ready?" I nodded. 

     He gently placed the blindfold over my eyes, tying it just right behind my head. I stayed there as he got out of the car, knowing he was coming to my side to help lead me to our secret location. 

    As He helped me get out, he placed one hand behind my back and held my hand, guiding me, with his other. I took in our surrounding, trying my best to use my other senses.

    In the background, I could hear lots of people laughing and talking. It was strange, especially since I thought our date was going to be non public. Next thing I used was my nose. I inhaled deeply, loving what I was smelling. It smelt like barbecue food, mixed with a bit of fair food as well.

      We took a few more steps, and the sound and smell had grown stronger than it was at the car, which told me we were getting closer. Before I could take anymore steps, Harry stopped me. 

     "Be careful, there are steps." He stated, I nodded in response. He gripped me tighter, leading me down the steps. He lead me a few more steps ahead, then stopped me. "You ready for your surprise?" He questioned. I nodded, ready for him to take the blindfold off already. 

      He slowly untied my blindfold, knowing how much I wanted to see the surprise already. He then quickly ripped it off, and I was shocked at what I saw. 

      "Happy two month anniversary!" Everyone shouted. 

     I let out a laugh of surprise. The guys were here, followed by my family, and everyone in the area. I looked around even more. All around were Texas decorations. Signs that had the Texas flag, the outline of Texas, and my favorite the 'Don't mess with Texas' sign. 

     All around were barbecue stands and fair food stands with all kinds of varieties of meals for you to eat. Next to those were all kinds of game stands. Whack a mole, Balloon popping, water shooting, and my favorite, Bull riding. 

    I turned around completely, only to be even more surprised by a big stage. Then it hit me what our date was when I had finally put the pieces together. By the way everyone was dressed, cowboy boots, plaid shirts, jeans, and the way he made me dress country. 

    This was a rodeo. 

     I had wondered why he had asked me about Texas, and what all I missed the most. Don't get me wrong, it was nice to tell him, to tell someone why I had loved that stupid state I wanted to move out of so much, but I knew there was something off. 

    I looked around in amazement. He had remembered every detail I had told him. All the signs, the food, the enjoyment of other people and how we all bond over a country artist. Which made me wonder... Who's playing on the stage?

    I looked at Harry, tears threatening to fall, but I forced them not to fall. I smiled at him, not knowing what to say. 

   "I know you loved the rodeo." I stated, taking both of my hands into his. "I also know you would miss it this year, so I figured, why not bring the rodeo to you?"

    "Harry." I said just above a whisper. I tangled my hand in hair, just looking at him and smiling. "I don't know what to say. Thank you. I love you so much."

    "I love you too." He said, and gently kissed me. Every one around us 'awed', causing us to break apart, laughing. "That's not the only surprise tonight, you have one more after this one."

     "After this one?" I questioned. Harry smiled devilishly. 

     Moments later, the lights went down, and they turned to the stage. Every one began screaming and running towards the stage. It was too dark to see anything, and no music had began playing. 

    Seconds later, a familiar tune began to play. I thought for a moment, Harry looking at me and smirking, waiting for me to figure it out. Once the beat had picked up, the spotlight went onto the singer, and I covered my mouth in shock. 

    There, standing on the stage, a few feet away from me stood Sam Hunt. Harry had actually gotten him here, making it feel even more like a rodeo. I looked at Harry, who was looking at me and smiling. 

    "You got Sam Hun here?!" I yelled, trying to talk over the loud music. He nodded. "How!?"

    "A friend I met at a store hooked me up with all of this!" He yelled back. "He's over there! I'll introduce you to him later!" 

     I looked at him, smiling, thankful that I have some one like him. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and we got closer. 

    We danced along to every song, enjoying this date, the best one I've ever had. It was in this moment I knew how much I needed him, and the other four dorks and Julia and in my life. They meant the world to me, and turned it completely around, and I couldn't be anymore thankful for that. 

    I never want this moment to end. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

EEEEKKK! IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THESE CHAPTERS ABOUT THIS DATE! IVE HAD SO MANY IDEAS AND I HOPE IT TURNS OUT AS GOOD AS I PLANNED. 

ALSO ANYONE THAT IS GOING TO BE AFFECTED BY HURRICANE IRMA PLEASE STAY SAFE!!!!

Thank you guys for reading!! I love you guys so FREAKING much!!!:))

~Kayla