68

*2 Weeks later*

       Two weeks had gone by very quickly. Luckily for me, the boys don't start their tour until a few more months. I'm not going to lie, I'm going to miss them like hell. They have been by my side since the day I met Harry, and it's like my whole world revolves around them. It's a nice feeling, but it's also scary at the same time. 

      I know this is something they've wanted in a long time, and I don't feel like i'm holding them back, I think I will motivate them, or at least Harry. The past me would be freaking out every day it got closer to them leaving, I would of thought that them touring would make us loose our relation ship, but I know that could never happen. 

        I was currently on my roof with Harry. It was about ten O'clock at night, and my mother was at work. It was too beautiful outside not to take advantage of it, and luckily for us, my window gives us access to the slanted room outside my room. 

      He was leaned up against the wall, his legs open for me to crawl into. I laid back on his body, my head leaning on his chest, and his arms around me and mine attached to his arms. We sat there in silence, enjoying the night, looking up at the stars, and just enjoying this beautiful moment together. 

     Although I didn't want to talk about the future, I wanted to know how Harry had seen it. Would we have the same idea, or would it be completely different? I knew our idea for our future would be a like, but I would like to hear him say it. 

     "Babe?" I called softly, still looking up at the stars. The moon was a perfect circle, and there were a few small clouds hovering over it, making it look like a picture perfect moment. 

     "Yeah." He replied, squeezing me a bit then kissing my head softly.  I only smiled. 

     "Can I ask you something?" I questioned, taking a small glance at him. The moon was illuminating his face, making him look even better, and his jawline was showing tremendously. He nodded, not saying a word. "What future do you see for us?"

     He adjusted him self, sighing as he did so. I re-positioned myself so I was looking into his beautiful green eyes that are so familiar to me. 

    "Honestly, I don't know." He replied truthfully. Damn, that's not the answer I wanted. 

    I could see us married in a few years time, after I graduate college. I could see us moving into the suburbs, living our lives to the fullest. I saw myself as a nurse, and Harry still continuing his work in the band. Then, in a few year times, we would have beautiful children we would love till death. But, hearing him say he doesn't know, only made me wonder. 

    "But." He spoke before I could speak. "I still want to marry you in the future. That much I know for sure. That's why I got you a promise ring in the first place."

     I looked down at my promise ring he had gotten me. I smiled, remembering that day like it had just happened, both of us so happy and showing off how much we love each other. I looked back up at him. 

    "That's a start." I said, letting out a light chuckle. He kissed my forehead softly once again. It grew quiet. I didn't want to interrupt this peaceful moment, but I needed to talk about this. "What do you think will happen to us when I go to college and you start touring?"

     "What? You think we won't be together?" He questioned, sounding a bit defensive. I quickly shook my head. 

     "No." I quickly stated. "Ever since I met you, I've fallen more in love with you everyday I spent with you, and that still happens now. I just want to know what you think."

     "Okay, you really want to know?" He questioned, I nodded in response. "I think we'll still be together. Our relationship will be stronger than it has ever been. Our goodbyes will get easier and easier as they come and go, and it will only make our hello's better each time. Yeah, being away form each other for a long time will suck, but It will make us stronger as a couple."

     "Wow." Was all I could manage to say. I knew he was right, and it was good to hear it escape his lips. It made me feel better in multiple ways. 

     "Paislee, I wasn't lying about what I said to you the night of our anniversary." He stated, holding me closer to him. "I gave you that ring for a reason. I want to have kids with you, I want to have more moments like these, I want to laugh, kiss, hug, and tell you I love you everyday, and I want to grow old with you."

      I was beyond speechless, I didn't know how to reply with words, so instead, I cupped his face with my free hand, and kissed him passionately. I knew my love was growing stronger for him everyday, and I wasn't scared of that at all. I wanted it to grow, and never stop. 

      We slowly pulled away, our foreheads against one another, both of us smiling. 

     "I love you Styles. I said, looking into his eyes. "I love you so much."

     "I love you too Paislee Thompson." Harry replies, brushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear. His thumb drawing circles on my cheek. "I'm glad my ball decided to go to you that day on the beach, or else I would have never met the love of my life." I chuckled a bit before replying. 

      "Me too." I said, as we adjusted ourselves. 

     We sat there, wrapped in each others arms, looking up at the sky together, thanking god for our little summer love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

OMG!!!!! SO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER. I AM MAKING AN EPILOGUE AND THEN THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED!!! BUT HEY I REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER A LOT AND I HOPE YOU GUYS DID TOO!! :))) ALSO I WILL MOST LIKELY POST THE LAST CHAPTER LATER ON TODAY! :))

***NEWS***

SO I WILL BE MAKING A SECOND BOOK, AND I WILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW WHEN I HAVE PUBLISHED THE FIRST CHAPTER WHEN I HAVE IT READY. I ALREADY KNOW WHAT THE STORY LINE IS AND WHAT THE NAME OF THE BOOK IS BUT THAT'S GOING TO BE A SURPRISE! :))

I can't thank you guys enough for supporting this book. It means so much to me, I truly love you guys!  hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have with writing it. 

Don't forget to vote and comment! :))

~Kayla