62

The night had quickly come to an end. The boys had agreed to stay the night, but mentioned they had to get up early since they have to go to the studio. They also mentioned they only have a few more songs, then they will be done with the album. 

     We stayed up until midnight, watching movies, playing games, and just talking and laughing. Tonight had definitely made it on my list of my top five most fun nights, in fact, I think it made the number one spot. 

      Every one was having a good time, and I had forgotten why I was upset in the first place. They had kept me occupied, between the laughter, the dancing, the love. I had finally found a place to call home, one that really felt like home as well. 

    I was currently lying in my bed, tossing and turning. I knew I would be right. I can't sleep, knowing Harry was just across the hallway. I wanted to go in his room, and snuggle up close to him. I just want to be with him. 

    I quickly crawled out of my bed sheets, and grabbed the doorknob carefully, making sure not to make a lot of noise. I knew my parents were home, and asleep, but they're light sleepers so I want to be careful. 

    I sneakily make my way out into the hallway, I carefully ran over to Harry's door, until I was standing right in front of it. I grab the doorknob, twisting it and making my way into his bedroom. 

    "Paislee?" He whispered, knowing not to be loud. 

    I smile at him, making my way onto the bed. He was in his boxers, and only his boxers. But hey, I didn't mind the view, in fact, I really enjoyed it. I crawled underneath the sheets, Harry wrapping his arms around me. I gave him a peck on the lips. 

    "Sorry." I whispered back. "I told you I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing your under the same roof as me."

     "I'm glad." He said. "I enjoy cuddling up next to you." He squeezed me tighter, kissing the top of my head. 

     We sat there in silence, enjoying each others company. The silence was quickly ended by my question. 

     "How many more songs until you guys are done with the album?" I asked, staring at his tattoos that I loved so much. 

     "Three." He answered. "Then we start making plans for the tour."

     It was silent again. Of course, my brain did the one thing it was good at. Over thinking. What if he finds someone better while on tour? Or we don't make much time for each other as we used to? What if we begin to drift apart ,and we become strangers to each other? I don't think I can go through another heartbreak. 

      "What's going to happen then?" I question, wanting to hear an answer from him. 

      "What do you mean?" He questioned, tracing circles on my shoulder with his thumb. 

      "What's going to happen to us when you go on tour?" I question, shifting a bit. "I'll be in college, hopefully. We won't have any time together."

      "Paislee." He stated, making me look up at him. "We're not going to go through another break up. That was too hard. If we truly love each other as much as we say we do, we will work through it. I know I love you alot, and want to work through it."

       "You're right." I said, shaking my head. "I'm sorry. I love you too."

      "Besides." He continued. "It's not like I'll be gone forever. At the most, I'll be gone for ten months or so. We can FaceTime, call, text, do whatever. Plus, it will make our hello's ten times better."

     I laughed at his comment, knowing he was right. I could survive at least ten months without Harry. It shouldn't be that hard. 

    It grew silent, only the sounds of the few cars outside. I scooted closer into Harry's chest, watching it rise and fall. Within minutes, my eyes had quickly drifted, making me fall into a deep sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry for the shitty update!! I've been so buys with school, like fml. BUT HEY! OUR VARSITY FOOTBALL TEAM WON OUR GAME LAST NIGHT 49-0

Don't forget to Vote and comment!! :))

~Kayla