33

After we had finished our lunch, Mark told me he would have to leave soon. The words brought sadness all over my body, I didn't want him to leave because I knew if he did, I'd call Harry and that would make me cry even more. 

    I kept looking at my phone every ten seconds during lunch to see if Harry had texted or called back, but of course, he never did. I don't know why I had been torturing my self, I knew he wouldn't call, he's till upset and angry. 

    It was quiet, as Mark got up to throw the bag away and wash his hands. I looked down at my phone in my lap, debating on whether or not I should call one of the boys. I bit the inside of my lip nervously, knowing how the conversation will end. 

   "Maybe I should call the guys. Ask them how they're doing and stuff." I said, shaking my head, and unlocking my phone. I scrolled through my recent calls, seeing Louis' name. 

   "You mean so you can ask if Harry is okay." He stated, taking his seat on the bed next to me. I slowly nodded, not wanting to fight with him. "Well, whatever you do, put it on speaker so I can hear." I gave a small smile. 

   I pressed Louis' name, awaiting for the him to answer. 

[ H A R R Y ]

    The guys and I were back at the studio, trying to record our songs. We haven't gotten much done, but I have done better than the other days. Yes, I still cried while singing, I tried to suck it up, but I just couldn't, it was too hard. 

   We had maybe gotten one whole song done in the past week, and that's not exactly good. Within a week we would of had almost half of the album completed, but, due to my mental state, we haven't even gotten that far. It made me feel guilty. 

   We were all sitting around, eating lunch. I, on the other hand, didn't feel like eating, I haven't been eating at all lately. I looked down at my phone seeing a missed call from Paislee about an hour and a half ago. I wanted to talk to her, but I just didn't know what to say, and I'm still shocked and angry. 

   I cleared the notification away, revealing my lock screen of Paislee and I on the beach. The one the fan had taken of us. I smiled, remembering that day like it was yesterday. The way the moon shined on her skin, her smile, her hair blowing in the wind. 

   I felt a tear threatening to spill from my right eye. I quickly rubbed it, making sure it wouldn't fall. All of a sudden, I was broken of my thoughts by a phone going off. I looked up, trying to find the direction it was coming from. Louis. 

   Every one stopped talking and laughing, and Louis reached out on the table to grab his phone. The second he looked at it, the small smile faded away, making me wonder who it is. 

   "Who is it mate?" Zayn asked, taking a bit of his pizza. Louis looked from his phone to me, then back at his phone. I slowly sat up, ready to hear his response. 

   "Um.." He said, clearing his throat. "It's.. It's Paislee."

   My heart stopped, then started to beat as fast as it could. Thoughts of her appeared in my head, making me miss her even more, and wanting to talk to her again. I swallowed hard, noticing Louis still hasn't answered. He was looking at me, waiting for me to say something. 

   "Answer and put it on speakerphone." I said softly. Everyone's eyes moved from me to Louis. He let out a sigh. 

   "Harry-" He said. 

   "Put it on speaker phone." I sternly repeated. He nodded, answering the call and putting it on speaker phone. 

   "Hello?" Louis said, putting his plate down on the table. 

   "Hey Louis." Paislee said softly.  

   Her voice hit me like a thousand knife wounds. Her voice was soft, and a little raspy, probably because she's been crying the past few days like I have. I missed hearing her voice every day, it always made me feel safe and secure. Maybe, ending things the way I did on the phone was a mistake...

   "What's up, Love?" He asked in a kind manner, wanting to know why she called, as did I. 

   "I was just wondering how every one is doing." She responded. I smiled at her words, she was always a caring person, putting other people before her. 

   "We're fine Paislee. We're having a grand time!" Niall jokingly stated, trying to liven the mood up a bit. Liam lightly slapped him in the arm while laughing gently. I heard Paislee laugh softly on the other end, god I missed that. 

  It was quiet for a moment, no one saying anything. A few moments later, Paislee broke it. 

 "So uh.." She began, asking nervously. She was most likely biting her lip like she always does when she gets nervous. "How's Harry doing?"

   Everyone looked at me, basically asking if I wanted to talk. I shook my head, knowing if I did talk to her, I want it to be private and between her and I. They all looked back at the phone. I looked down at my nervous leg, shaking.

   "Um, to be honest." Liam began. "He's not been his best. He's been depressed, crying a lot. He can barely get through a full song without crying. He hardly ever cracks a smile, and he's barely eaten or talked in the past few days. Not even in interviews."

   I soaked in the words, not feeling embarrassed or ashamed. It was the truth, and there was no point in trying to hide it. Besides, I bet she's been the same way. 

   "God." She scoffed. I could hear the soft crying through the phone. " This is all my fault. I should of just said it all to his face. I'm such a shitty person. I got rid of the one true happiness in my life, the one person I love."

   Love? She loves me? My face shot up like a rocket, my eyes wide. I loved her as well, so so much. I wish i could tell her, I wish I could scream it and just hold onto her and kiss her forever. I needed to set things straight. My face broke into a smile. 

   "Maybe I should of listened to every one when they told me not to break up with him." She stated. "If you love something, you shouldn't let it go. Not if it costs you your happiness."

   "Paislee." Zayn said. "You love him right?" 

   "Yes, I do. Very much." She said. 

   "Then hold onto that. Never let it go." Louis said. "Make things right. Try to be friends again, yes it could hurt, but it's better being friends, then not talking at all."

   "You're right." She said. "um, I have to go. I'll talk to you soon."

   "Paislee." Louis said before she hung up.

   "Yes?" She questioned. 

    "You may not be as happy hearing this, because it's coming from my mouth and not Harry's, but, He loves you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Don't worry guys things are going to start getting happy again next chapter and such!!! :))

Thanks for reading and thanks for over 300 reads!!!! I love you guys so Much!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla