49

We made our way into the house, the inside looking bigger than I had thought. As soon as we walked in I noticed the gorgeous chandelier hanging from the wide, open ceiling above us. To your left, you had a big family room, with a flat screen TV, something I always wanted, but never pictured us having. 

      To your right was a small hallway leading to our kitchen, everything in there, was stainless steal, and granite. I had to admit, it was so gorgeous. The adults stayed down stairs, to un pack somethings and take a look at everything else. As for the rest of us, we went in search of upstairs and my bedroom. 

     right when you walk up stairs, there is a big room that is completely empty. I assume we will make another living room out of this one, or make it our game room. Every one split up, looking all around this huge house. 

    Harry and I went into a hallway, leading to a door on the very end. I peeked my head into the door very carefully. I was shocked as to what I was seeing. It was a freaking movie room! Yes, it didn't have the comfy seats, but it would be romantic to have a date here with blankets and snuggling. 

     "I think I found our next date idea." I said, opening the door wider for him to see. His eyes went wide, and he laughed in awe. 

     "This is amazing!" He said, looking around then at me. I laughed. 

    "Date night?" I questioned, suggesting tonight before he gets too busy. 

      "Whatever you want babe." He said, pulling me into him and kissing me gently. 

    Once we released, we headed back out to meet up with every one else. We all took a seat on the empty carpet, admiring this house. But, I was thinking. 

    This house was ten times better than the one back in Houston, I loved this house way more than I did our old one, and for that I felt guilty. I felt like I was cheating. I loved our old house, it was where I grew up. Where I would run to for safety, where I learned how to walk and talk. I had so many memories. 

    "Hey, Paislee." Julia said, waving her hand in my face, breaking me from my thoughts. "You okay?"

     I only nodded, not wanting to say anything, but I knew Harry knew I was faking it. He looked at me with a 'really.' face. 

    "No you're not." He stated. "We've been together for almost two months, I know that look. That's your 'I say im fine but i'm really not' look. So talk."

     I sighed, knowing he was right. I don't know why I didn't want to talk about it, these guys were like my family, they knew the real me. They're my best friends. 

    "Come on, Paislee, you can tell us anything." Louis stated, making me feel more confident. 

    "I just feel weird actually being here." I said, slightly shaking my head in disbelief this actually happened. 

   "I thought you always wanted to move here?" Zayn questioned. 

   "I did." I stated. "And I still do. It's just... now that it actually happened, I kind of miss home. I miss my old house, the one I grew up in and learned to do everything I know now, you know?"

     "I get it." Liam joined in agreement. "When we left for X-Factor, we had to leave our homes for a while, it felt really lonely at times, but we knew we had each other."

     "You'll always have us." Harry said, wrapping his arm around me, and kissing my temple gently. "We will always be here for you whenever you need us, we will never leave you. I'll never leave you."

     I looked into Harry's beautiful green eyes, trying to see if he was being honest. I knew that he was, but I wanted to make sure, and I knew he was being one hundred percent honest. 

    "Promise?" I questioned. I never want to feel the way I did when we had broken up for that week. I felt utterly week and defenseless and I hated that feeling. 

    "I promise." He whispered, holding out his pinkie finger for me to grab. I did, and he kissed me softly as we did. 

    It was only a matter of time if that promise would remain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

UGHHH I HATE SCHOOL!!!!

Thanks for reading!! I love you guys!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla