37

After Harry and I's 'moment', I said my hello's to the boys, apologizing to them as well for leaving them the way I did. They shrugged it off, not caring, just glad to see Harry and I were together again. 

     Once the boys had packed their things, we all headed over to my house, to have a 'celebration' as my mother said. Honestly, I just want to know what my other surprise is. The only one I really enjoyed was this one, with Harry. 

     When we arrived home, my mother immediately pulled out all the wine she had. She told Harry and I we can have at least two glasses and she wouldn't tell anyone. I was just nervous once she drank again, she wouldn't be able to stop, but I trust her, she has really changed since I left. 

    Harry and I had our hands locked, never breaking them once. It felt so good to have Harry physically here and being able to touch him again. I almost didn't believe it, I thought at any second I could be waking up from my deep sleep. 

    I was glad to see my mother and father talking again, even laughing. It felt like every thing was falling into place, and home was actually home. I had everything I needed right in front of me. My family, my friends, and most importantly, my boyfriend. 

    "Here you two love birds go." My mother teased, handing us a glass of white wine. I looked at Harry, blushing as he looked down and kissed my temple gently. 

    Harry and I take a seat on the couch, with the rest of the lads and Julia. Julia was wrapped up in Niall's arms of course, and I was in Harry's. The adults were all in the kitchen, talking and catching up on life. 

   "Well." I said, taking a deep breath. "My mother's surprises are usually never this amazing." Everyone let out a laugh, and it quickly died down. 

     "We're just glad you guys are together again." Zayn stated. I smiled as I wrapped Harry in a hug, and he threw his arm around my shoulder. I kiss his cheek softly. 

     "Honestly. Every day all we would hear is 'Paislee is gone.' 'I'm such a dick.' 'Paislee will never take me back.'" Louis mocked. Harry laughed, his eyes going a little wide, he grabbed the pillow closest to him and threw it at Louis, hitting him in the head. Louis, being Louis, screamed, and feel over, being dramatic. 

      "So how's the album coming along?" I asked. All the boys looked at each other, not sure who should answer. 

    "Don't look at me." Harry said, raising his hands up in defense. "I wasn't really myself, so I can't answer that."

    "Well." Niall took control. "The past three days, we've gotten a lot more done because Harry was slowly gaining his energy back."

    "But, the first like four days or so, we couldn't get shit done because he would cry every time we tried to record a song." Liam cut in. Harry gave him glare, I hit Harry signaling for him to stop. 

      "Guys." Julia said, scrolling on her phone. "Harry's song is the number one trending hashtag on Instagram and twitter. Then of course it's Harry and Paislee's relationship."

     "What?" I said, sitting up, Harry doing the same. Her words had caught all of our attentions, more the guys than I. 

    "Your fans love the song." She exclaimed. "The hashtag 'SummerLoveOnNewAlbum' is trending worldwide. Your fans want it to be on your album."

    "I don't see why it couldn't be?" Zayn said as more of a question. 

    "Do you really think management would allow that song on the album?" I questioned. 

   "Yeah." Harry said, looking at me. "Especially if the fans already love it so much."

     "Looks like we have a new song." Louis said, smiling. 

    "Alright everyone!" My mother shouted. "Everyone come in here with your glasses, we're going to make a toast."

     Harry gave me a quick kiss, before taking my hand and helping me get up from the couch like the gentlemen he is. The rest of the group followed in our footsteps, heading to the kitchen. I grabbed my wine I had left on the counter top, and headed back into Harry's arms. 

     "Today, we are here to celebrate two people." My father was the one to give the speech, which I was glad about, I get to hear what he thinks. "Harry and Paislee." We looked at each other, Harry giving me a quick peck on the cheek. 

    "Some how over the summer, they found a way into each other's heart. At first I was a little nervous about it, not meeting the boy who has stolen her heart. But, when I met him over dinner, I realized he was a real gentlemen who really did care for my daughter. I knew he would be there for her through thick and thin, and that's when I approved."

    I smiled at my father, as he gave a small one back before speaking again.

   "I didn't know at the time, they had broken up. That was until Harry came by and told me every thing and he told us about his amazing plan to win her back. Even in the darkest time, they never lost that love in their hearts. In the end, they got their happily ever after, and that love is even stronger." He finished. He raised his glass in the air, all of us doing the same. "To Harry and Paislee."

    "To Harry and Paislee." Everyone said together. We all clinked our glasses together and all took a sip of our drinks. 

   I looked around studying my surroundings. My family. Laughing and enjoying there time together for the first time in years, and it gave me a big wave of happiness in my heart. My friends, something I'e hardly ever had except for Mark and Julia, and now I made four more that I can trust and talk to about anything. 

    Most of all, Harry. He wormed his way into my life somehow and became the most important person in my life. He became the love of my life, he became my home. I watched as he talked to my mother, laughing, his smile growing bigger and bigger. 

    He looked down at me, still smiling big. I looked up, noticing his big dimples on either side of his smile. I watched as his deep green eyes, shimmering due to the way the light was shining on them. 

   It was then I knew I never wanted to be without Harry. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND VOTING AND FOR OVER 440READS!!! I LOVE YOOUUUUU!! 

I might not update tomorrow because I have pans the entire day, and If I do it might be a short chapter and i'm sorry about that! :/

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla