16

[ H A R R Y ]

     Paislee and I walked through the never ending crowd of drunks and hormonal teenagers. never letting go of her hand. As we were walking back to the group, I thought about everything that had happened in a mere hour of being here. 

    Yes, I had pictured Paislee and I getting together, but I didn't imagine it being at a high school party. I did like her, a lot. She made my heart skip a beat. She was like no other girl I've met before, she didn't care about my fame and money, she cared for me. That's all I've ever asked for. 

    When we kissed, I could literally feel the sparks flying between us. I almost lost her before we had our moment, and now, i'm never letting her go or even coming close to it. I can't imagine a life without her, I want her in my life. No, I need her in it. 

    As we got past the crowd, we stopped in front of the door. In the distance you could see every one in the same spot we left them in, laughing and drinking. I squeezed her hand, looking down at her. 

    "Are you ready?" I question, seeing her a little nervous. She swallows hard then nods. "Paislee, you know we don't have to tell them if you don't want too. I mean were most likely not going to say anything unless they question us. Which they probably will." She smiles, looking up at me. 

    "I know." She said, nodding slowly. "It's just... I haven't had a boyfriend in a really long time, and I'm sorry if i'm a little odd or not good at anything related to relationships."

    I let go of her hand, cupping her face with them instead. She had a disappointing look on her face. I just gave her a reassuring smile. 

    "Hey." I said, making her look into my eyes. "That doesn't matter. I like you for you, nothing can change that." She only nodded. "Besides, whatever happens, we will get through it together."

    She smiles, then quickly presses her lips to mine. The sensation was like no other, all I wanted was to keep kissing her. I wanted to be by her constantly and I wanted to touch her skin and tell her she's beautiful even if she disagrees. 

   She slowly pulls away, giving me a look that says 'let's go.' I grab her hand again, intertwining them, and we begin our walk back to the campfire. When we get to our spot, taking a seat, every one was in a deep conversation so no one noticed us. 

   "Hey lovebirds." Julia said, noticing we were back. Every one looked at us. "You're back."

   "Yeah." I said. Not wanting to explain what just happened. It wasn't that I didn't want them to know Paislee was my girlfriend, but we agreed we wouldn't say anything right now unless they straight up asked. 

    "Is every thing okay Paislee?" Niall asked. I was so caught up in our moment that I totally forgot the last time they saw her, she was crying, because of me. "You seemed pretty upset when you ran off."

    She laughed, throwing her hand up, swinging it in the air. 

    "Pshh." She said, acting like her usual dorky self that I liked so much. "It's nothing. It all worked out." She looked at me, smiling. I couldn't help but do the same back. 

    "Good." Liam said, taking a sip of his water since he couldn't drink. "By the way Louis took your beer so if you want one, you'll have to get another one."

    Louis looked at him with wide eyes, then slapped him in the back of his head. 

   "Dude, what the hell?" He said. "Don't mind our poor Liam, he's just upset he can't drink with the adults."

   "Louis." I said, looking at him with my eyebrows raised. "You consider yourself an adult?"

    I could hear Paislee and the lads chuckle at my response. Louis just looked at me in shock. 

   "I'll have you know i'm very mature." He protested, crossing his arms.

    "Oh, so adults still whine until they get what they want?" Paislee joined in. Every one softly made 'oos' while laughing at her comment. 

    "Piss off!" He jokingly said. We all laughed. 

    countless hours went by of us just joking, and talking about every thing and any thing. At times, Paislee and I would say things jokingly to each other and then we start to lean in a for a quick peck, but realize we haven't told them yet, so we would have to refrain from any couple things for now. 

    I was glad she got a long with the rest of my friends, and from what I can tell, they really liked her. I was glad she was enjoyable and easy to get a long with. She understood our lives, and how we all wanted to be treated. Including Julia, she was cool as well, and I was glad Niall found someone as amazing as her. 

    When the clock hit eleven-thirty we decided to head home. Sadly Paislee and Julia rode separately, but I had a plan so I could say goodbye to Paislee in a proper manner. before we all got in our cars, I spoke up in hopes that my plan will work out. 

    "Julia. Niall." I say, calling them over to Paislee and I. They obeyed, and made their way to us. "I was thinking. I could drive us four home, and the rest of the guys can go back to the house?"

    They looked at each other, then shrugged. 

    "Sure." Niall said. 

~~~

    About twenty minutes later we arrived at Julia and Paislee's house. I parked their car in the driveway, then we all got out of the car. Niall and Julia walked up to the front door to say their goodbyes, while Paislee and I stayed by the car. 

    I leaned back against the car, and she stood a couple feet away. We watched Niall and Julia make their way to the door, then we looked back at each other. Paislee let out a breath. 

    "Well, tonight was definitely one of the best nights of my life." She stated, blushing a bit. 

    "Oh?" I tease, wanting her to explain, even though I already know why. "Please explain." She laughed, then spoke once again. 

    "For starters." She began. "This guy that I've liked for a while was there. We may have had a fallout, but we got over it, made out a bit. Then he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I gladly said yes."

    I smiled at her words. I gladly said yes. Those words rung in my head in happiness. She was so perfect and beautiful, she had the whole package. I would be so proud to take her home to my parents, I know they would love her. 

   "He's a dork though." She finished. I looked at her eyes and mouth wide open. 

    "Hey!" I exclaimed. She laughed, stepping within arms reach, placing her hands around my neck, and mine around her waist. 

    "But he's my dork." She said. "And I like him, a lot."

    "Good." Was all I manage to say, then pressed my lips to hers, kissing her softly. She slowly pulled away, resting her forehead on mine. 

    "Thank you, for everything Harry." She said in a hushed tone. 

    "You're welcome." I said, bring one of my hands to her face, my thumb rubbing against her cheek. "I'll call you tomorrow?" She nodded, giving me one last kiss then walking away. 

    That's when I knew for sure, wherever Paislee Martin was, that's the place I want to be. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I really hope you guys are enjoying this book!! I'm trying really hard to make it one of my best ones! If you have nay thoughts please let me know! 

ALSO, I WONT BE UPDATING AGAIN SORRY!! ://

AND YAY DUNKIRK IS OUT TODAY!!! SADLY I WONT BE ABLE TO SEE IT UNTIL WEDNESDAY :((( BUT IM SO MAD!! MY FAMILY BACK HOME WHERE I LIVE WENT TO SEE IT LAST NIGHT WITHOUT ME AND I OLD THEM HOW MUCH I WANTED TO SEE IT!! :(( GRRRRR.... BUT HEY MY MOTHER DIDNT GO BECAUSE SHE LISTENED TO ME AND SHE SAID SHE'S GOING TO TAKE ME TO SEE IT WHEN I COME HOME SO YAY FOR MOM. AND I'LL GET TO SEE IT A THIRD TIME BECAUSE MY FRIEND WANTS TO SEE IT WITH ME SO I GET TO SEE HARRY ON A BIG SCREEN THREE TIMES!!!!

ANYWAY.....Thank you guys for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!

~Kayla