21

[ H A R R Y ]

     The car ride there was silent, but it was comfortable. We had the music turned up, and were singing the lyrics as loud as we could. I was surprised when she would sing along some of the songs I let play, considering I didn't think she would know them. That only made me more attracted to her. 

     We arrived at the diner about twenty minutes or so, the place seemed pretty packed with people, but luckily I thought ahead and made a reservation. I parked the car, running to Paislee's door to open it for her. She smiled, and exited the car. 

    Man, she looked amazing tonight. I mean really amazing, she always looks like that but tonight, she looked outstanding. My heart kept racing, and my mind saying 'You are so lucky to have found her Harry.' Which I was, she was an amazing woman. 

    I held out my arm for her to take, which she did, and we headed into the Diner. Paislee smiled as she entered the familiar building, bringing back many memories. 

    "Reservation for Harry." I commented to the hostess. He checked us off the list and led us to our table towards the back. 

   Before I had a chance to sit down, a small group of fans noticed me and came up to ask for pictures and autographs. I didn't mind it though, I gave a small apology to Paislee, but she brushed it off, knowing it was a casual thing. 

    The last girl I took a picture with was a seven year old, before she left, she whispered something to me, I bent down so I could hear her more clearly. 

   "Is that your girlfriend?" She said, in a nervous manner. We both looked at Paislee who just smiled and waved. I nodded to her question. "She's really pretty."

    "I know right." I exclaimed. I gave her one last hug before she left, and I took my seat across from Paislee. She looked at me with one eye brow raised, as she picked up the menu. 

    "What did she say to you?" She questioned. "Do I have competition with a six year old?"

    I laughed at her comment. That's what I enjoyed most, she knew that would never happen, but she can turn anything into a joke. I haven't smiled this much since the X-Factor. She makes me laugh and forget about every thing. Like were the only two people on the earth. 

    "Seven." I corrected her, she just playfully rolled her eyes. "And no, you don't. She just mentioned that you were really pretty."

    Paislee's eyes went wide, then she slowly nodded, liking what the little girl had said. I only laughed shaking my head, looking through a menu as well. 

    A few moments later our later our waiter came out ready to take our drinks and orders. 

   "Hello and good evening." He said, he had a hint of an English accent. "I'm Thomas, and I'll be your waiter tonight. What can I start you off with for drinks?"

    "Water, please." Paislee stated. I looked at the waiter and told him I would like the same thing. He nodded, and made his way to get our drinks. 

    It was quiet for a few minutes, as we both skimmed through our menu's. That little voice in the back of my head that gave negative comments, was making it's way back into the front of my mind. I can hear it saying 'Come on Harry, say something, she's obviously bored.' I shook my head, trying to get the intimidation out of my head. 

   I put my menu down, knowing what I wanted. I watched as Paislee did the same thing shortly after. 

   "What are you getting?" I ask her out of curiosity. 

   "Cheese Pizza." She states with a proud smile. 

    "Well, I was going to get pizza as well. Do you just want to get a large pizza and split it?" I offer. She nodded. 

    "But no pepperoni." She smirked. I playfully rolled my eyes. 

    "You get half of the pizza you want, and i'll get half of the pizza I want." I said. 

    She laughed, agreeing to the terms. 

~~~

    After multiple drinks and pizza slices, we had finished dinner. The dinner part of the date wasn't as bad as I thought, we talked and shared many laughs. We learned a few new things about each other. 

   We didn't feel like leaving just yet, so we decided to stay at the table and talk some more. I loved talking to her, I could talk to her for days and never get bored. While I thought about that, Louis' words kept replaying in my head 

    'Listen to every word she says, and tell her anything and every thing. Words can be the best thing in the world if you use them correctly.'

    It was a well thought out plan of words. I was definitely listening, and I wanted to talk, tell her every thing, and I will. But right now, it's her turn to tell me everything, even if it's not serious things. Not every thing has to be deep, and sad. It can be uplifting and funny. 

    "Wait." I say, laughing hard. I try not to laugh too hard since were in a small building. Paislee was laughing as well at what she had told me. This was probably one of my favorite things I've ever learned about her. "Say that again."

   "My biggest fear is sharks, I hate them, but." She said, taking a breath before speaking once again. "I like to watch shark movies, like Jaws and The Shallows." We laughed once again at her ridiculousness. 

   "Is that why you won't go far out into the water at the beach?" I question. My laughter slowly dying down, leaving a smile on my face. She nodded in response. "You think they're going to attack you?" I say letting a laugh escape my lips. 

   "Hey!" She says, defending herself. "I'll have you know sharks can come up very close to shore, you're not safe anywhere in that water." I raise my eyebrows and pout my lip out of fascination. I didn't know sharks could do that. "Besides, I'm careful because I don't want to get attacked by a mean sea creature thank you very much."

   "You are... something." I say, squinting my eyes. 

    "Is that a good thing?" She questions back. 

     "Always." I say. It was quiet for a moment, us, just looking into each other's eyes. I shift before speaking again. "Are you ready to head over to the beach?"

    "Yeah." She says, as we both get up from our seats. "Let the fun begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yay so part two of their date will be next chapter and in Harry's pov.

I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope you guys do too!!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

~Kayla

ALSO THANKS FOR ALMOST 200 READS!!! ILY SM! <3