51

[ P A I S L E E ]

      Three days had gone by, and we were almost done packing. By we, I mean me. I unpacked a lot of things, hung stuff up on my walls, hung my clothes in the closet. But, most days I was too lazy or didn't have the energy to do anything. 

     I haven't seen Harry in three days since him and the boys are busy in the studio, but today they have the day off, and I invited Harry to come over. I knew he would be coming soon since it's almost eleven O'clock. 

    Although I was super comfy in my warm pajama's, I knew I had to change into some real clothes. I got up, slipped out of my PJ's and into some Nike shorts, and my football jersey Harry had gotten me. I let my wavy hair fall natural, and then went to my bathroom to apply some light makeup. 

     I always got surprised when I walked into this bathroom. Their were two mirrors, one for my makeup, then off to the side by my toilet, was a full length body mirror which I enjoyed since our old house never had one. 

     Once I applied my makeup, I grabbed my phone off the bed and saw a message from Harry saying he was here. I dropped my phone, and ran downstairs to the door. My mother wasn't home due to work, but she'll be back home before six. 

      I opened the door revealing Harry on the other side. He was wearing his usual black skinny jeans, and a white short sleeved shirt with multiple hands holding a cigarette. It was a weird shirt, but in some way he made it look attractive. 

      "Good morning." I said, pulling him into the house and closer to me, giving him a slow kiss on the lips. He smiled as we pulled away. 

      "Well, good morning to you too." He said, causing me to laugh. I had missed him so much in the matter of the three days he was gone, so seeing him now brought happiness into my body. 

     I kissed him on his cheek before leading him up to our living room upstairs. It was neatly decorated, and had plenty of couches and seats, I even made my mother buy some bean bags because I love them so much. 

    We both took a seat on the giant bean bag, turning the TV on, but keeping the volume on low. I snuggled up into Harry's arms, as he kissed my temple gently. I enjoyed moments like this, the private ones where we would watch TV and snuggle up into each other. 

    After a few minutes of watching TV, Harry had broken the silence. 

    "Can I ask you something?" He questioned, brushing my hair with his hands. 

    "Depends." I said. "Is it something about you that i'm going to regret?" Harry let out a laugh. 

     "No." He said.

     "Then yes, you can ask me something." I said, with a smile. 

     "You've never really mentioned anything about Texas to me." He said. I just thinned my lips, knowing that he was right. "I mean, you never told me what you love about it, what you miss."

     "And you want me to tell you." I said. Harry nodded. I took a inhaled deeply. "I guess, but if you make me cross the line then you're going to pay for it." Harry only laughed. 

     "Deal." He said. 

     "Well." I said. "I guess I loved the atmosphere. It was warm, but not too warm. I loved the fact that every one loved Texas, you know? They had all kinds of sign everywhere saying 'Don't mess with Texas' and pictures of the flag."

     It was quiet for a moment as I tired to think of something else I missed dearly. 

    "Oh!" I shouted. "I miss the rodeo. They would have famous country singers, and a handful of pop singers. Before they sang though, they would have people catch calf's, they would do the bull riding, the horse racing, and the wagon racing. It was always my favorite thing to do, I would go every year."

    I smiled back to the rodeo, knowing I wouldn't be able to go there anymore, unless we went there on vacation. But, even if we did, I doubt we would go during the rodeo time. I saw harry looking at me with a smile. 

    "I love the rodeo so much." I whispered. "I'm going to miss it. All the fair foods, all the nice people who enjoy the same music as you. I missed being around people, and playing the fair games. I guess if there was one thing I would miss the most, it would be the rodeo."

    Harry pulled me closer to him, kissing me on my head for comfort. I just laughed due to the way I was acting. I kissed him softly, my way of saying 'thank you for listening.' 

    "If you could see one country singer, who would it be?" He asked, brushing a piece of stray hair behind my ear. I bit my lip while thinking. Just one? I couldn't choose. 

    "Uhhh." I said, not being able to choose one right this second. "I guess I would choose Sam Hunt. I love his music." Harry nodded, like he was taking note. "Plus, he's really hot." I joked. 

    Harry looked at me, putting his hand over his heart playfully. 

    "Oh yeah?" He asked. I nodded, pursing my lips. 

     Next thing I know he's tickling me, pinning me down on the bean bag. I couldn't stop laughing, I tried to pull him off of me, but I was too weak from all the laughter. 

     "Stop!" I shouted, in between the laughter. 

     "Take it back." He teased, continuing to tickle me. 

     "Okay, Okay." I said. "I take it back."

      He stopped tickling me, but kept me pinned down on the bean bag. He brushed my hair behind me ear, looking into my eyes. I tangled my hands into his curly hair. 

    "I love you." He said. 

     "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yay for a decent chapter! I like this one!! :)))

Thank y'all so much for reading!! I really hope you're enjoying!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

~Kayla