65

After person after person began piling in through the door, we had closed it, seeing as every one was here. Harry's mother hasn't come, since she's going to be arriving with him and the boys. We had texted the guys to tell them to come about eight, so we could go over what the plan was. 

     We had told every one, that once the boys walk through the door, we're going to scream 'Congratulations' and i'm going to pull the rope that will release the balloons we have on the ceiling. Then every one will be able to take pictures if they like, or go back to doing whatever it is they were doing. 

     I knew after I congratulated him, and took a picture, I would have to meet his mother. I hadn't thought about it until now, seeing that the clock read seven fifty-five, telling me that in five minutes they will be here. I quickly inhaled and exhaled, remembering what Julia had told me to do. 

     I was happy with hoe every thing turned out, it looked amazing, and I really hope the boys will enjoy it. I was standing in the middle looking at my phone as three minutes had already passed by, but how? It was just seven fifty -five. I began to bite my lip nervously, Julia saw and wrapped her arm around mine and gave me a comforting smile. 

   Moments later, lights had pulled up into the driveway, and then beeped seconds later. 

    "They're here!" I yelled. 

    Everyone quickly found a decent hiding spot, and got down low. Julia and I stayed in the middle, and just crouched down. A few moments later the door swung open, revealing the boys frames of their bodies. 

     One of them, Liam, turned on the lights. 

    "Congratulations!" We all yelled, jumping out from our hiding spots. 

    The boys faces went white from shock, and their mouths plastered a smile. Their eyes were wide, and a few of them let out a small laugh. Julia and I walked up to Niall and Harry, while every one else began to go back to their partying mode. 

   "Congratulations on the album babe." I said, giving him a soft kiss, followed by a hug. 

    "Yeah, congratulations sweetie, we couldn't be more proud of you guys." Julia stated, following my actions only to Niall of course. 

    "Thanks babe. You didn't have to do all of this." Harry said, tilting his head slightly. I playfully rolled my eyes, and waved him off. 

    "I like the balloons alot by the way." Louis added. "Nice touch." 

     "Thanks Louis." I said, giving a light chuckle afterwards. "Okay Julia and I would like to take pictures of all of us, and then individually with one another with the balloons in the background. It will be cute."

    After about fifteen minutes of taking pictures we had finally gotten every single one we wanted. Harry and I's picture took the longest because we couldn't stop making each other laugh. 

    My favorite picture of Harry and I, is the one where were laughing, and it's going to be my lock screen. Moments before the picture had been captured, I had stepped on a balloon making it pop, causing me to jump and squeal slightly. Harry and I looked at each other smirking, trying our best to hold back our laughter but we couldn't contain it, and we busted out in laughter. So the picture is of us looking at each other and laughing, holding onto each other, with colorful balloons in the background. 

    My favorite of all of us, is the first one we took. We did a normal pic, all of the boys holding balloons in their hands, while Julia stood by Niall, and I, by Harry. Every one was smiling, except Niall wan't looking at the camera, he was laughing and looking at Harry, but it was still a great picture and I loved it. 

    After that, Harry intertwined our hands leading me into the kitchen.

    "Where are we going? The party is that way." I said, pointing to the living room. 

    "I know." He said. "But I want you to meet my mother and sister."

    I only nodded, super nervous for this moment. I didn't want to show it, I knew I didn't have anything to be worried about, from the pictures I've seen, she looks super accepting and a down to earth women. 

   "Hi mom." Harry said. Hugging his mother. "Hi Gemma." He said, hugging his sister afterwards. 

    They were both so gorgeous. His mother had beautiful dark hair, and gorgeous eyes that looked similar to Harry's. His sister had beautiful short blond hair, and gorgeous eyes as well. No wonder where he got his looks from. 

    "I'd like you guys to meet my girlfriend, Paislee." He said, motioning for me to come closer. He wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "Paislee, this is my mother Anne."

    "Hi! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you, I have been dying to meet you. He's never talked about anyone as much as he does about you." She said, with a smile. I went in for a handshake, but she pulled me into a bear hug.

    "Nice to meet you too Anne." I said. 

     "And this is my sister Gemma." He said, motioning next to Anne. 

     "Hi Paislee. I guess welcome to the family since he technically put a ring on it."She said, causing both of us to laugh. We went in for a hug. 

    They weren't as bad as I thought they would be, I don't know why my mind made me feel so nervous about it. I could already tell they were kind and loving, and I can't wait to be apart of the family. 

    "Seriously every time we talk to Harry, he has to mention you, he's all googly eyes for you." Gemma said, smirking at Harry. I laughed. 

    "Hey." Anne said, looking at Gemma. "You should be happy your brother found someone as amazing as Paislee, and is sooo in love with her."

    "I am." Gemma said, raising her arms up in defense. 

    "Anyway, we can get to know each other over dinner sometime. I'll let you teens be teens and have fun." Anne said. "Nice meeting you Paislee."

     "You too, ma'am." I said, and with that they walked away. 

     "They totally love you." Harry stated, intertwining our hands. "Not as much as me, but they love you." 

     I laughed, giving him a peck on the cheek. We then went back into the living room, ready to party the night away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

HA I BET YOU GUYS THOUGHT I WOULDN'T BRING ANNE AND GEMMA INTO THIS BOOK BUT I DID BITCHES!!! :)))

ALSO THIS BOOK WILL ENDING IN FOUR MORE CHAPTERS! :(((

Thank you guys so much for 1.2K reads, ya'll are the best!!

Anyway thanks for reading! ILY!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Kayla