34

[ H A R R Y ]

     Two more days had passed since Paislee had called us, and it's been almost a week since we broke up. The only good thing that came out of this entire week was Paislee saying she loved me, that gave me a little more hope for the future. 

   As for the album, I have been better about crying, and we have gotten a lot done. I have also been eating, not much, just small bites of things, but it's a start. I have also been getting some sleep as well, and I've been talking and laughing a little more. It's funny how those three words had effected me so much. 

   I wanted to call Paislee, I wanted to tell her that I loved her too and i'm sorry for being a dick. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. I wanted to talk to her, I just want her. She was my world, my happiness, the one flame in my life that never burned out. 

   Today, we had the day off, and the lads and I just decided to spend it inside the house. They were all out in the living room, while I stayed in my bedroom, upset and full of thoughts. I've had two decent days, which meant today would be a bad one, and it is. 

   I had woken with tears in my eyes, probably because I was dreaming of Paislee and I together on the beach basically living happily ever after. Then I got a head ache, one of the worst ones ever, luckily there is medicine for those. 

   I was currently in bed watching How I Met Your Mother and contemplating if I should call Paislee. I would much rather do it in person, touch her, and see her beautiful face inches away from mine. 

   Minutes later, someone was knocking on my door. I paused my show, and told them to come in. Louis' head popped in with a small smile as he then fully entered my room, closing the door behind me. He took a seat at the end of my bed, looking at me. 

    "Bad day?" He said, handing me a tissue, seeing that I was crying minutes ago. I nod my head, letting out a forceful laugh. "Look, lad. I know it's tough, heartbreak is hard."

    "Tell me about it." I scoffed, blowing my nose. It was quiet for a moment, until Louis had a look on his face, like he was about to tell me something useful. 

    "Do you remember what you promised me?" He questioned. I thought about it for a moment, but I couldn't remember it. My mind was to dazed with other thoughts. I shake my head. "You promised you would do anything to save your relationship with Paislee, because she's the first girl who makes you, you."

    "Well, it's going to be hard talking to her." I said, fidgeting with my thumbs. "I was kind of a dick to her when I ended our call the night she got back home."

    Louis shook his head, like what I said didn't matter. He moved so he was closer to me. 

   "Is that why you haven't called her? Because you think she won't pick up?" He asked. I nodded my head slightly. "That shit doesn't matter Harry. You love her, and she loves you. That kind of feeling is rare. You deserve to be happy, and that's what Paislee is."

   Even if I did try to win her back, what could I possibly say? I have nothing to apologize for, except for being a dick on the phone.

    "What am I supposed to say?" I shrug, a little frustrated. 

   "I told you." He said sternly. "Words are a girls best friend. Tell her everything. Write it, shout it, scream it." It was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "Hell, sing it." He said, looking me directly in the eyes. 

    Now that was something I could do. I was always good at expressing my feeling into a song, I have so many with Paislee, it's bound to be an amazing song. 

   "That's it." I said, sitting up more straight. "Louis. That's it! I can write her a song."

   "That's my boy." He said, causing me to laugh. I knew that writing her a song would mean we would have to physically go and see her. 

    I needed a plan, but one was already set in my head, and it felt like the perfect plan. Although it would involve some help, and I know exactly who to go to. 

   "So what's the plan Harry?" Louis asked. I looked at him, telling him my plan. 

~~~

    Louis and I had rounded all the lads together, and told them about my plan. I could tell they were all glad to see me up and looking presentable. I told them that I would need their help writing the song. 

    It didn't take very long to write it either. I had all the emotions at the tip of my tongue, and I knew exactly how to express them. It did take a few hours, but that was to make sure it looked good and there were no grammar errors. 

   After finishing the song, I told them we had to take a quick ride to Paislee's house. My other 'help' is her father and Charlie, and most of all Julia. It took us only ten minutes to arrive at her house. I had to admit I was a bit nervous, but I swallowed hard and walked up to the door and rang the bell. 

   Within seconds a familiar face opened the door. Charlie. She gave me a weird look, basically asking why I was here. 

   "Harry?" She questioned. 

   "I need your guys' help." I said. She nodded slightly before inviting me in. Her father eventually walked over and so did Julia.

   "Harry." Her father said, with a questioning expression. "What are you doing here?"

   "I'm sure you guys heard what happened?" I asked, they all nodded. "Well I'm not letting Paislee get away, not that easily. I have a plan, and I could really use your guys' help. I love her, and I need her back in my life. Please?"

   Her father and Charlie looked at each other, talking through their eyes. I took a quick glance at Julia, as she gave me an excited smile.Charlie and her father then looked back at me. 

   "What's the plan?" Her father asked. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I tried on this chapter, but it feels like it's still shit... sorry ://

Thank you guys for over 370 reads!! I love y'all so much!! Thanks so much for voting and reading!!! :)

 Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla