41

The rest of the night went by swiftly. Dinner was exquisite, although the meal was expensive, you did get quite a bit, and I wasn't able to finish mine. I got a chicken salad, lame I know, and Harry got lasagna. 

     The whole date was full of conversation and laughter that never died down once. There were only three or four people who had asked to take pictures with us, which I'll never get used to. We talked about each other's childhood, old relationships and why they ended, and embarrassing moments. 

     I enjoyed talking to Harry, he always made things seem so... carefree. He never took what he had for granted, he never cared what other's thought, and he never took anything too seriously. That's one of the things I had admired the most, and was even jealous of, I knew I could never be like that even if I tried. 

    After our main meal, we decided to split some dessert. We got a chocolate mousse cake, along with some chocolate covered strawberry's on the side. I didn't eat much of the mousse cake, considering that i'm not big on chocolate. Harry ate most of the cake, while I ate most of the strawberry's. 

    Once we finished dessert, and payed the check, we decided to head back to my house. On the way there, I told Harry he could stay considering my mom won't be home until tomorrow morning. He happily agreed, saying that he had a present for me anyway. I felt a little bad, he already spent so much money on dinner, and now he spent even more on a present for me. 

     After a thirty minute drive, we safely made it home. I told Harry I could pay for the taxi this time, but he told me I'm not going to spend a penny tonight. I glared at him but then let him pay. We thanked the driver and made our way into the house. 

     We walked straight up to my room, closing the door behind us. I threw my purse down on the chair, and immediately took my shoes off. Harry took his suit jacket off, placing it on the chair as well, along with his shoes. 

    "So..." I trailed off, with smile on my face. "What is my present?" Harry chuckled. He grabbed a long black box out of the inside of his jacket pocket. 

    "Here you go." He said, handing the box over to me. "I hope you like it." He bit his lip. 

    I slowly opened the box. My eyes went wide at the sight of what I was holding. It was a real silver necklace with a small bunny on it. I had mentioned to him my favorite animal was a bunny, and I love bunny necklaces because they're neither big or small. 

    I looked up at Harry, who was smiling wide. I gave him a small smile. 

   "Look on corner of the bunny." He said, pointing to the left corner of it. 

     I looked very carefully. I could see two letters with a heart engraved on the bunny. It said 'H P' It was Harry and I's initials. I was even more in love with it, and him, if that was even possible. 

    "Harry." I said, above a whisper. "It's gorgeous, I love it. But you didn't have to spend all this money on me."

    "I told you." He said, taking a step closer to me, holding my hand. "I want to spoil my girlfriend." I smiled at him.

    "Can you put this on me?" I asked. He nodded, grabbing the necklace, and putting it on around my neck. I turned back to face him. 

    "You have one more present." Harry said. I looked at hi in confusion. "I gave it to your mother to put under your bed."

     I slowly pulled away form his grasp, walking to my bed, and pulling out a black box from under my bed. I carefully placed it on the bed, taking the lid off of it. It looked like a shirt, maybe a jersey? It was yellow, green, and white. 

    I grabbed the clothing, and held it up, revealing that it was a jersey. It was a green-bay Packers jersey. I flipped it over, and it had words and a number on it. The words said 'Styles' and the number was '00' I looked over at Harry, laughing. 

    "A packers jersey with your name?" I teased, even though I love it so much. 

    "I also forget to mention, I love it when my girlfriend wears my jersey." He said, with a smile. I gave a small smile before speaking once again. 

    "Can I try it on?" I question. 

    "I don't see why not." He said. I took the jersey and headed to the bathroom quickly changing into it. 

     Within minutes later I walked out in just the jersey. It ended just below my bottom. Harry's head turned quickly in my direction, looking at me with mouth and eyes wide open, speechless. I looked at him, biting my lip nervously. 

    "Well?" I said, taking steps closer to Harry. He walked my way, making us even closer, inches away. 

    "You look... sexy." He whispered. 

     Slowly we both leaned in, our lips connecting. The butterflies in my stomach came back, making me shiver all down my spine. I tangled my hands in his hair, while he gripped my waist. The kiss grew hungrier, and more needful. 

    Quickly, I jumped into Harry's arms, our lips never parting. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he placed his hands just below my bottom. He walked over to the bed, placing me down. I kept my hands in his hair, while he kept his at my waist. He had one hand moving up and down my thigh. 

    We scooted further up on the bed, so my head was on a pillow. My hands trailed from his hair, to his shirt. I began to tug on the hem of his shirt, but he stopped me, breaking from our kiss. 

  "Are you sure about this?" He whispered, looking me in the eyes. "We can wait if you want."  I shake my head, connecting our lips once more. 

    I pull at his shirt once more, taking it off, and throwing it on the floor. I could see his tattoos all over his body and arms, making him look even more attractive. He grabbed my jersey carefully, pulling it over my head and throwing it on the ground as well. 

    He connected our lips once more. He grabbed both of my hands, placing them over head, intertwining our hands. He then kissed my cheek, then my jaw, then my neck. He made his way to the bridge of my breast, leaving trails all the way down to my stomach, then reconnecting our lips. I couldn't help but let out a few small moans. 

   Before going any further I stopped him for a split second. 

    "Harry?" I whisper. 

     "Hm?" He replies, swallowing hard. 

     "I love you so much." I say, pecking him softly. 

     "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

So sorry it's not like, smut smut. I'm not very good at writing those, and I feel somewhat uncomfortable going into deep detail with it, besides you guys can imagine the rest since you know how it goes. 

Also, i'm sorry for not updating yesterday, I had unexpected plans but ayyy I updated today. 

BTW, Thank you so much for almost 500 reads!! It means so much to me :)))

Thank you guys so much for reading and voting! I love you guys!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla