59

An hour and a half had rolled by, and I spent the whole time dancing with Harry, Julia, and the boys. I had the occasional dance with my mother, father, and Charlie. For the first time in a very long time, I was smiling and enjoying every moment of tonight.

Harry had made this date the most memorable moment of my life. He had worked so hard to put all this together, and he had listened to me, down to every detail. Although he mentioned he had some help, it still meant a lot to me that he would bring my home to me.

His surprise and future surprise, made my gift look like a joke. I knew he would appreciate it anyway, but I just felt bad not getting him anything amazing like he's done for me. If he had brought the rodeo and Sam Hunt to me, then what's the last surprise?

The song 'Body Like A Back Road' had just ended and it quickly went to a slow song. The boys all cleared, except for Niall and Julia of course, they stayed back to slow dance together. I smiled, turning my head to see Harry holding out his hand with a smile on his face, and his eyebrows raised.

I jokingly rolled my eyes, smiling afterwards, then grabbed his hand. He led me through multiple people dancing, and took me towards the middle so we could talk without screaming. There was an opening just big enough for us to dance in.

Harry snaked his hands around my waist, and I put mine around his neck, connecting my fingers together. I looked at him as he looked at me, both of us just looking into each others eyes, enjoying one another's company.

"What?" He questioned, seeing as I was just looking at him, my smile getting bigger and bigger by the minute. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Nothing. It's just..." I began but trailed off, trying to find my best way to say thank you. "Thank you. For all of this." I stated, looking around us. "I don't know how I could ever repay you. You've done so much for me, and I don't know how to say thank you."

"Paislee." He said, shaking his head, scoffing. "You don't need to repay me." It was quiet for a moment until he broke it. "You want to know what my favorite part about having a girlfriend is?" I just looked at him, waiting for him to answer. "It's being able to spoil them. I love spoiling you Paislee, that will never get old. Your the first girlfriend I've been this serious about. Usually their too dramatic, or not appreciative enough, but your different, and I love that about you."

I smiled, my body soaking up the words he just said. I looked down at the ground, then back up at him, brushing away a loose strand of my hair from my face.

"Wow." I said. "I guess you don't want my gift I got you then?"

"Duh, I want your present." He teased, shoving me playfully. "It's a present."

It grew quiet once again. Just the sound of the music, the sight of fireflies in the sky, and the smell and enjoyment of the games and food. It really felt like I was back home, and I couldn't be more happier. I needed this right now. Would I ever go back to Texas? No, not when my home is here in California.

"Speaking of gifts." Harry softly said, breaking the silence once more. "I got something for you."

"Great." I said, sighing. "Another gift, i'm going to feel guilty about."

"Shut up." He said. We broke away from our dancing position. He reached inside his pocket, and pulled out a black box, that looked like a ring belonged in it. He opened it, revealing what I had expected to be in it. A ring.

It was silver, and had hearts all along it. In the middle it had a crown, and inside the crown was a beautiful, small diamond that was glistening in the light. It was so beautiful, it had to be expensive, which only made me feel even worse for not getting a better gift for him.

"Paislee." He said, inhaling and exhaling deeply. "I want to marry you in the future. I want to buy a house in a beautiful and safe neighborhood, I want to have gorgeous children that look like you, and I just want you."

My heart began to speed up as his words escaped his lips. Did he really feel that way? Did he really want to marry me in the future? Don't get me wrong. I pictured us getting married, and living happily ever after, but I never knew he felt the same way.

"Of course, if we get married, we would do it after you graduate college because I know how important your education is." We both laughed. "I need you in my life, you make me a better man, and i'm the happiest when i'm with you. I love you Paislee, so much it hurts, and I want to grow old with you."

I felt tears welling up in the back of my eyes, I tried my hardest to fight them off, but one tear fell. I quickly wiped it away, sniffling a bit.

"Do you accept my promise ring?" He teased,grabbing my hand, hovering the ring over my ring finger.

"Yes." I said, laughing, nodding my head. He smiled, sliding the ring onto my finger. I held out my hand to look at it, and it looked stunning. "Okay, my turn."

I quickly ran to my bag, grabbing the necklace, and making my way back to Harry. I grabbed his hand, gently dropping the necklace into his hand. He looked down, and his eyes went wide.

"How did you know I needed a necklace?" He questioned, studying the necklace.

"You're my boyfriend, of course I know what you need." I stated, shrugging. I bit my lip, not sure if he liked it or not. "Do you like it?"

"I love it." He stated. "But why a paper airplane?"

"Because." I began, inhaling deeply. "Although we may not look like a tough, held together couple, we always find a way to fly back home to each other. We may have our downfalls, but we always find a way to make it back to each other, that's how we know our relationship will stay alive."

Harry looked at me, smiling, then quickly pressed a passionate kiss on my lips. As we pulled away, we rested our foreheads against one another.

"What was that for?" I questioned, not trying to complain. He shrugged with a smile on his face.

"For being the best, amazing, gorgeous, and understanding girlfriend I could of ever asked for." He whispered.

I gave him one more passionate kiss. When we pulled away, I rested my head on his chest, while he kissed the top of my forehead, both of us swaying along to the music.

Finally, it felt like home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

UGHH I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! HOW ABOUT Y'ALL?!?!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

~Kayla